Sick

02/07/2016 - Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life

Earth's having a hard time walking, he feel some chills and some headache. Thanks to certain someone who never stops having his way on him last night in the shower.

He reach the car, sitting on the passenger seat with his arms cross. Earth frown, wait - it feels like a de ja vu.

Earth trying to recall when this kind of scene happened but his headaches. He lean on the seat as he massage his temple.

Big hands touches his forehead and the sound of car door make him turn to the one sitting beside him, "P'Kao? Where are you going?".

The door on his side open, he yelp when big arms lift him from seat so he wrap his arms on Kao's neck as support. He look up, "P'Kao?".

They are going back inside their bedroom, Kao remove his shoes and go to the closet looking for something, "P'Kao? What's happening".

Kao stops and look at him, "Why you didn't tell me you are not feeling well, Earth!?".

Earth is surprise upon hearing Kao's tone, "I'm fine. I already take a medicine".

Kao grab one of his polo and remove his clothes leaving the boxer. Then, wipe him with warm clothes.

"P'Kao, I'm fine. You need to go to work", Earth convince Kao. The latter just shake his head and grab his phone. Then, type something, put the phone down and bumping their forehead gently.

"I'm not going anywhere, Love. I rather stay here then worry to death about you", Kao said as if having a hard time.

So, the day goes by Kao taking care of him. Cuddling with him and lulling him to sleep.

Earth's noticing something to Kao. After he got sick, it seems that the guy keep avoiding him. Today is February 10, on the 14th is Valentines and their fifth anniversary, he already bought a gift for Kao and inform his staff in Cielo that he will be on leave by February 14 and 15 because he might having a hard time walking after the 14th.

Earth arrived early at their house, clean himself and cook a simple meal for dinner. Kao arrived an hour later, smiling he welcome the latter expecting a kiss but Kao just nod at him and go upstairs to change clothes.

They eat the dinner in silence. He caught Kao looking at him but the guy avoid his eyes the moment their eyes met.

Earth feels weird and hurt. He wonder what happened. In bed, the usual cuddle position turn to two separate body lying on both opposite side of the bed. He look to Kao about to speak when he notice Kao already close his eyes.

Another sting in his heart, he close his eyes as well wondering if this is just a bad dream and in the morning his strict yet sweet boyfriend will be back.

Earth's feel broken when Kao still the same as if they are strangers in the house. He tried to talk to Kao but the guy just keep avoiding or pretend to doing something.

February 14. It's Valentines and their fifth anniversary and yet he found himself alone in bed.

Tears fall in his eyes. He feel empty. He see the gift that he bought for Kao. Cry once more then decided to talk to Kao once and for all.

He reached a tall building. He smile bitterly upon seeing balloons and roses every where. He stop walking when he see a familiar guy with someone beside him, a beautiful girl.

Earth turns around and bump into someone, "Earth?".

He look and see Santa. He force a smile and get his phone, pretending to read a message. "Hi Santa, I'm sorry about bumping you but I'm running late. I have a meeting with a client".