Asleep

02/21/2011- I love being yours and knowing you are mine

02/21/2011- I love being yours and knowing you are mine. You're mine and only mine, till the end of time.

It's the fifth time. Kao frown and look at his phone. Earth not answering his call.

He grab his wallet and the duplicate key that Earth give him. Go downstairs, "Mom, I'll go check Earth", he shout when he noticed his mom in the kitchen.

Wearing a simple short and black shirt, he almost run to the house next to them. Knock but frown when no one answer. He call Earth's number again and try to peek when he heard the familiar ringtone inside.

Kao used the duplicate key he have and stops upon seeing the person his looking for. Sleeping.

Shaking his head, he open the camera of his phone and took a photo. He then crouched down and carefully lift Earth, walking upstairs. Of course, he know where his room is. He's been there a lot of time.

Putting him to bed, he carefully slip beside him and smile. Until now, he still can't believe what happened last Valentines, "Mine" he whisper as softly kiss Earth's lips.

He just stare at the sleeping person. Caressing gently the soft hair.

After almost an hour, Earth stir in his sleep. Waking up and sitting in his bed. Kao remains lying while looking at him.

"Still sleepy?", he said to Earth. He grin how cute his boyfriend is while rubbing his eyes then turn to him.

"P'Kao?", Earth said sleepily.

Kao open his arms, "Come here, Love". He sighs happily as Earth goes in his arms. Head on his chest, arms on his waist as he heard the younger yawn, "Sleep some more, I'll wake you up when its time to eat".

A hum is the only answer he gets which made him chuckle. It seems that his love goes back to sleep. He grab his phone and took a photo of them then set an alarm. He plans to take a nap as well. As he close his eyes, his arms wrap on the small body on top of him.

After two hours, his alarm echoes in the room. It's pretty dark outside. Kao look at the one sleeping on top of him, he smile and softly shake Earth, "Love, c'mon wake up. You need to eat".

"I'm tired, P'Kao. I finished an all nighter for my reports, let me sleep na", Earth whines as he buries his face on his chest and the same time smacking it.

"I know, baby but you need to eat", he explains as he remove the hair covering Earth's face.

Earth grumpily sit on the bed, eyes close. Kao bite his tongue to stop from cooing and stand up instead, grabing Earth's hand.  Wrapping his arms on the tiny waist as he pull him closer for a hug. Earth nuzzle his face  on his chest as he kiss the younger's temple. 

"Eat even a little and after, you can go back to sleep, okay?", he whisper as they stand up hugging each other. He feel the nods on his chest.

They separate after a few minutes, hand in hand going downstairs. Comfortable silence fills them while walking towards his house.

Kao stops as he heard Earth's yawn. Caressing the smooth cheeks, "I love you".