Vacation (2)

11/01/2015 - No words are amazing enough to describe how fantastic you make me feel

It's almost twelve noon but Earth just woke up. Kao surprised him. A birthday surprise and they stay awake hugging each other talking about what happened in their life for the past few days.

It's almost six in the morning when he fell asleep.

He look around and found no one in the room. Earth go to the bathroom and  do his thing. Change into a white hawaiin polo and white short then flip flops.

Earth smile upon seeing and hearing the sea waves. Still can't find Kao, he walk towards the other side of the place where restaurants and other stores can be found.

While walking he keep taking pictures of the scenery. Decided to call Kao finally. Earth frown when the phone keep just ringing. He sighs but continue walking.

Earth is starting to get annoyed when he reached the rocky part of the place. Stops when two girls fighting.

"He is mine because I see him first", the girl in black swimsuit said.

"No, he is mine. Whatever, I'll go ask his number", the girl wearing a short summer dress snorted and walk away. Followed by the other girl.

Curiosity, he walk slowly and follow the two girls. Stop upon seeing the guy they are pertaining to. Look at the two girls again then to himself. He stood still there.

Earth heard the girls says hi to the guy and he also see how the said guy look at them with a poker face..

"Hi, I see you're alone. Would you like to join us? I'm Diane by the way", the girl in black swimsuit said but it seems that the guy notice him.

The guy smile which make the two girl stop and him, falling again. Before he know what's happening, familiar arms already wrap around him as the soft lips touches his lips, "Hi Love".

Earth looks up and glared instead, "You leave me alone, P'Kao"

"I'm actually planning to look where we can eat once you wake up but got distracted by the view. Sorry, baby", Kao explains as the older caress his cheeks. He can feel his face burning when he realised they are outside.

He noticed it lately, Kao's arms always on his waist or shoulder whenever they are outside. They are walking hand in hand but Kao decided to take out the food instead.

When he ask why, the guy just kiss his head. He shrug and look around. Some girls keep taking a glance at Kao. He bite his lips and put his hands on top of the arms resting on his hips.

Once they reached the beach house, Kao pull him to his lap. Hugging him. "I hate it".

Confused. He grab Kao's face in his hands, "Huh? Hate what?".

Kao hug him tighter, "Some people keep staring at you. Love, how can you be this gorgeous? I probably end up being criminal scooping some people eyes".

Earth laughs. Kao kiss him instead, "You're beautiful, Earth. Sometimes, I feel like wasting my time when I'm not looking at you. I am glad that you are mine. I love you"

Hiding his face on the Kao's neck he mumble, "Thanks P'Kao for choosing me, for always making me special and I love you too".

"Because you are special, Earth".