Chap 1

Happy Reading~

Marriage is a sacred sacred promise and there should be no such thing as a third party in this sacred relationship, living in love until death do us part.
But this sacred marriage has been tainted with a blemish of Sin.

The marriage that has lasted for 9 years is being hit by a storm and may even run aground soon, incised an invisible wound that hurts so much but nothing can be an antidote.

Xiao Zhan sobbed while hugging his knees, he really didn't expect that the rumors that were spread were true. 

It was hard enough for Xiao Zhan to have to get married and cover up about his marriage to everyone. 
But again and again God always tested his patience.

The time was already 11:30 but Xiao Zhan had not cooked anything for him to serve as lunch, his eyes were puffy from crying and his heart was so sore and sore.

"Mommy "

Xiao Zhan immediately turned his attention to the source of the voice.

"Anson, honey, you're home, son." Xiao Zhan immediately hugged his only son.

"Mommy why are you crying?? Is there something wrong with mama?"  He asked innocently.

"No, I didn't.. mommy was just a little bit, ahhh, didn't you forget to cook lunch, baby Anson, what do you want to eat?"

"Mommy don't lie to Anson"

"Anson...sorry Mommy... Mommy is just sick "
Xiao Zhan burst into tears as he continued to hug his only child".

"Mommy You can Cry as long as that can make you feels comfortable... Anson loves mommy "
as he hugged his mother back.

Anson or rather Wang Anson may still be 8 years old but he has intelligence above the other children. 
Anson visually inherited his father's genes, however Anson could be more expressive and he inherited Xiao Zhan's kind nature.

Anson is closer to his mother, considering his father is always busy filming for various dramas, commercials and variety shows.  When his other friends were so proud of their respective fathers, Anson chose to remain silent.

The innocent child could not reveal who his father was, his mother always advised him not to tell anyone who his father was. 
Even though all of his friends always claimed that their father was Wang Yibo, a very famous handsome actor.

"Daddy hurt mommy again ?"

"Who?... Anson dear... Your father is a good man.. Mommy is just not feeling well"
Xiao Zhan tried to act casual to the child.

"Dad, it's a fool if he hurt mommy... Let Anson beat him when he mean to mommy."

"Don't be like that Anson... I've already made you lunch first."

Xiao Zhan wiped his tears and grabbed Anson's hand and went to the kitchen to cook food for his baby and husband if Wang Yibo came home.

Xiao Zhan served food to the child who had been staring at his mother in annoyance. 

Anson is still trying to figure out why his mother was crying, actually Anson often saw his mother cry but this time the tears felt so different.

"Mommy isn't eating?"

"No.. Mommy is full"

Xiao Zhan watched his son who was so hungrily eating his food, he gently stroked the boy's mane. 

Indeed, Anson's face was Coppypaste from Wang Yibo, seeing the child's face made Xiao Zhan remember his cursed husband.

Xiao Zhan tried his best to hold back his tears so as not to spill again, with all his heart he tried the burden on his brain and chose to spend time with his son.