Chap 8

Are you ready to feel any pain here ??
Bcus the bitchy start doing his part 😏

Happy Reading....

the television in the wang family's living room turned on at full volume that could be deafening. 

it was already half past six in the morning but luhan was already sitting in front of the tv, while xiao zhan was busy in the kitchen taking care of breakfast today.

wang yibo came down from the 2nd floor because of the noise that luhan made in the early morning, no idea what his second wife was doing,
yibo really didn't understand luhan's way of thinking.

"Luhan, could you turn the volume lower a bit?" 

wang yibo stood before his second wife.

"this is already the lowest volume yibo." 
luhan pulled his husband's arm to sit with him.

"don't you usually watch tv ?
usually you prefer to listen to music."

"for today i don't want to listen to music, i want to see the broadcast of our household romance program.
i can't wait to see the results, i'm sure those who watch the show will be enthusiastic."

wang yibo turned his head to look at his beloved wife who was struggling in the kitchen,

did luhan deliberately turn on the television this early at full volume so that xiao zhan could hear it? 

that was what wang yibo had in mind at the moment.

"good morning, i'm wang han,
the mc who is most loved by chinese citizens, this morning there is happy news from the household of wang yibo and luhan, ah sorry i made a mistake, wang luhan,
a top celebrity who has succeeded in making the drama starring from them boom and finally brought them to marriage. 
or trapped in love of location,
better than delaying any longer,
let's take a look at this weekend's event,in wang family house.'

the program that luhan meant was already broadcast and he looked enthusiastic, his eyes only focused on that big black square box.

xiao zhan deafened his ears so as not to be provoked by luhan's behavior which began to shift his position as the first wife,

but how does xiao zhan hide his feelings? still, the pain is there.

'How do you feel having a famous cousin as artist sir?  '
said one reporter.'

'Perfect, that's all, excuse me.'
Xiao Zhan said.'

'Whoa !  The Wang family didn't live alone in that big house, they were really amazing. 
Can you see the Wang couple? 

They are very kind enough to provide a place for their distant family who previously suffered the misfortune of being left behind by their husband.  The Wang couple are really so heartened,"
said the MC at the event.'

Xiao Zhan stopped the activity of concocting his cooking ingredients, he heard what the tv announcer said even though he had said not to record his part but it turned out that the reporter the other day made Xiao Zhan successful in fame in an instant.

Xiao Zhan again shed the tears that he promised he would never shed again, on the other hand Luhan seemed to enjoy the event even his smile looked so wide. 

Wang Yibo stood up from his seat to quickly follow Xiao Zhan but before he could walk, Luhan pulled him back with the excuse that the baby in his stomach missed his father.