Chapter 3

This Story short but will really hurt when you read it.
So.. Enjoying 😁

Happy Reading~

T

wo days have passed since Wang Yibo's second marriage took place, Xiao Zhan's husband didn't come home at all, didn't even contact his wife, Wang Yibo's current whereabouts didn't know where he was. 

Xiao Zhan was worried about his husband even though he was a traitor but his feelings of love for him could not be denied from her heart.

Xiao Zhan had contacted his husband many times but all he got was a voicemail, maybe Wang Yibo was on his honeymoon with his young wife, Xiao Zhan thought briefly, Xiao Zhan glanced at the clock on the wall in the room, it was already 00.30 am local time but felt  he did not feel the slightest drowsiness.

Xiao Zhan's mind recalled the love story that he lived for almost 5 years with Wang Yibo even though without any status he was willing to go through all that because Xiao Zhan knew very well that Wang Yibo's status was inversely proportional to his, but Wang Yibo insisted on wanting Xiao Zhan to be his life partner 3 years of struggle finally Wang Yibo can melt the hard heart of a Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan snapped out of his daydream as he spontaneously turned towards the bedroom door and there was already Wang Yibo standing with a sad look as if he wanted to pour out all the anxiety he was currently feeling.

Xiao Zhan didn't budge from his seat. He even looked away when Wang Yibo had knelt before his wife he loved so much, Xiao Zhan pushed away all the touches that Wang Yibo made.

"Don't touch me Yibo"

"Honey are you mad?"

"You think? Should I smile seeing my own husband marry another young man??

"Baby you know very well that I only love you"

"Love ?? You are mentally ill! If you consider me your wife then you will not ignore my calls Wang Yibo!"

Wang Yibo lowered his head feeling guilty towards Xiao Zhan, he didn't know where to explain but all these misunderstandings he had to clear up.

"Zhanzhan honey sorry but my cellphone was confiscated Luhan"

"Huh ?? That's amazing Wang Yibo.... Then you just don't have to come back to this house Yibo, I'll let you go Mr. Wang"

"Honey please... Zhanzhan don't let me go... Don't leave me.
I can explain everything, for the past two days I explained the truth to Luhan... About you and about our family.. I've explained everything to him.

Luhan is the same  really don't know about you.. So all that time I persuaded him so that Luhan didn't tell about you to the media crew"
He explained at length.

"Should I believe your bullshit words?"

"Zhanzhan, you used to force me to keep our marriage a secret from the outside world and now you're like this. I'm here trying to fight for and defend our marriage"

"Can I laugh?? You?? Fighting for what?? Defending what??
Our household you say??
In what way huh!!
By impregnating someone else and that's what you call fighting huh??

Have you ever read a script  which drama do you play if your husband's struggle has to impregnate someone else??? HAVE YOU EVER READ A STORY LIKE THAT WANG YIBO!!!"

Once again Wang Yibo could only keep silent and lower his head, his wife's words were not wrong in the slightest. 
It was true that Wang Yibo was an asshole, a bastard who had wasted his wife's perfection.