Chap 10

Stay tuned for "Love doesn't need reason " will update today 🥰

Happy Reading....

It's been six months since Xiao Zhan hasn't returned to Yibo's house, he's still riding in Yixing's apartment for a while. 

During these six months a lot had happened between them, as long as he was with Yixing only happiness that Xiao Zhan felt even thanks to Yixing, Xiao Zhan was able to forget the things that became his current sadness.

10005 missed calls already
it was written on Xiao Zhan's cellphone screen who else if not Wang Yibo was the culprit.

Xiao Zhan doesn't care about yibo anymore, he ignores all the phone calls but in his little heart Xiao Zhan still has compassion for him. 

He still hurts every time he remembers the words that Yibo said last time. 

Even if Luhan bothered him, maybe he would still try to survive but it was different if Yibo snapped and included his family surname.
Then that's no longer the word tolerance in his dictionary.

Today Xiao Zhan is alone in the apartment because Yixing has a trial to attend while Anson goes to school as usual. 

Xiao Zhan's cell phone rang again and it was the call from his husband.

Xiao Zhan got up from the bed to take his eyes off the phone that kept ringing, he was looking for a job to get rid of his curiosity just to know about Yibo. 

However, Xiao Zhan is still worried about Yibo's news, especially when Xiao Zhan knows about Yibo's illness.

It's two o'clock in the afternoon but Anson hasn't arrived at the apartment yet, anxiety haunts Zhan now considering his handsome son should have backschool from two hours ago.

Ting Tong

Xiao Zhan walked towards the apartment door in a hurry, how could he forget about his own son for thinking too much about Yibo's situation.

"I'm home mom"

"Anson dear.. Your mommy can barely breathe, where have you been huh??" 

Xiao Zhan hugged his son tightly.

"Anson just came back to our house mom."

"What?? For what?? Who
take you to our house?"

"Sorry mom... can Anson come in first?? The other neighbors can
bothered if we talk here ma."

Anson took off his shoes then
rushed to the kitchen to get a drink while the mother seemed to be waiting for the answer of the child.

"So it's like this... just now Uncle Yixing pick me up at school, then Anson asking him to take home for a while because Anson's stuff is missing."

"Then?? Where's Uncle Yixing now ?"

"Back to where he worked mom"

Anson sat in the living room and then he removing the uniform that was still attached to her tiny body, Zhan helpim him.

"Earlier.. Anson entered the house
secretly... Dad and the trouble maker didn't know that Anson was home for a while"

"Heee?? Trouble maker?"

"That's a special nickname that Anson made for aunt luhan mom, Anson doesn't want to mention his name"

"Mommy calm down, Anson asked the driver  and aunt who clean the house to shut up," he added.