Chap 5

Happy Reading...

Awkward is the only word that can be described at this time, even a delicious dish tastes bland because of the atmosphere that is presented at this time, the clinking of spoons and plates replied simply to be a lifeguard of the quiet atmosphere at the small Wang family dining table.

There is no conversation or jokes and laughter like before, they have been living under the same roof for almost a week, well Luhan and Xiao Zhan.  There is no interaction or smile to show a sense of pleasantries.

"Anson dear.. let's go"
Wang Yibo stopped the child's feeding.

"Um... Mommy Anson go first," he said, kissing his beloved mother's cheek.

"Yes Baby, study hard , okay?"

"Yes mommy, emmm Auntie..
Lu-ah nothing"

Anson held Wang Yibo's hand to quickly leave their luxurious house, somehow he had to but everything felt so foreign now. 

Wang Yibo headed towards Xiao Zhan who was not at all reluctant to glance at his husband, his anger had not been cured. 
Yibo stroked Xiao Zhan's soft mane and then kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead gently.

"I'm going to work first Babe"
Yibo then turned to Luhan, he just smiled nothing more.

Wang Yibo's reflex action stroked Luhan's stomach before finally his figure disappeared from behind the door of the house.

Even though it was only a light touch but it was enough to make Xiao Zhan burn with jealousy, A bright smile appeared on Luhan's lips, Xiao Zhan didn't know what to do with Luhan.

"Happy?"

"Hah ??" 
Luhan was shocked.

"You know, Yibo is not a romantic guy but every thing he does can make you blush, right?"

"What.. What...you mean?"

"Sooner or later you will know Luhan"

"Zhan ge, I.. I'm sorry for your baby"

"Thank you, maybe it was the will of the God"

Xiao Zhan cleaned up all the leftovers that were still on the dining table, Luhan also wanted to help Xiao Zhan but Anson's mother refused on the grounds that Luhan could be tired.

"Your pregnancy age is still very vulnerable, rest"

"But zhan-Ge"

"Get some rest Luhan, I want to do something to relieve boredom"

Luhan nodded in understanding and immediately went into the room to rest like Xiao Zhan suggested. 

Luhan closed his room and left Xiao Zhan who was currently looking around the house, Zhan let out a heavy breath, his feelings were still very awkward at this time.

Should Xiao Zhan resign himself to his fate as the first wife? 
Plus now Yibo brought 2nd wife into their house,
is it true that they will live together, at this time Xiao Zhan just wants peace, as long as they don't disturb each other then there is no need to start a fire to cause chaos.