Chapter 7

Happy Reading....

Since his fight with Wang Yibo time ago made Xiao Zhan fall ill. 
It's been a week since Xiao Zhan has not been feeling well, he has also been to the doctor and has also taken other health herbs, actually Xiao Zhan is not physically sick because he is still able to do household chores.

What hurts now is his mind, considering Yibo's unreasonable request, the husband said that some famous reporters would visit their house to document the household life of this very famous celebrity.

"Baby how are you?"

"You can see Yibo,
Yibo, does there have to be a reporter recording our family activities?"

"Yes dear, I can't refuse. My manager has arranged a shooting schedule and that's tomorrow"

"What?? Are you crazy?? Tomorrow??"

"Yes dear, sorry"

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes as a sign that he didn't want to be disturbed anymore, rest was what Zhan needed right now. 
Even though his eyes were closed, his thoughts were all over the place.

At 4 pm Xiao Zhan woke up from his sleep because he heard the sound of furniture on the ground floor,
don't know what people in this house were doing really disturbed his peace.  Zhan went downstairs to find several workers tinkering with his house.

"What is this?"

"Zhan ge is awake?"

"Luhan, where's Yibo?

"Yibo is out buying necessities.

"Necessity?"

"To shoot tomorrow"
"Zhan ge can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Can Zhan ge give me all of Yibo?"

DEG..

"W-what do you mean? And what are they all doing?"

"It's nothing Zhan ge,
Ah that... sorry Zhan ge, your and Yibo's wedding photos are temporarily stored in the warehouse and my wedding photos with Yibo will be displayed in the living room.

DEG!!

"Why didn't Yibo tell me? "
Xiao Zhan's anger has reached the top.

"Maybe Yibo is not feel good to say,
ah then tomorrow Zhan ge can go for a walk it's up to Zhan ge. 
Just for a while Zhan ge"

"What else do you mean?"

"Because some reporters will
capture the moment of our wedding, so it's best that outsiders or people who are not involved better not be a nuisance"

Zhan stared intensely at Luhan as if he wanted to skin him alive,
he didn't expect that Luhan could say such a thing, if Yibo knew about this then believe me he would slap his traitor husband as an outlet.

"Luhan I'm still patient with you,
so watch your words.
Don't think I'm silent means I'm weak. Don't force me to be mean to you Luhan"

Zhan left Luhan who at this time was also feel goosebumps by the response from his husband's first wife, Luhan shouldn't have played with his words.

8 p.m
Yibo and Zhan are sitting staring at each other without saying anything in the room, Zhan pressed his chest which was tight again as if he needed an oxygen supply in order to breathe.

"Isn't it enough to just display your and Luhan's wedding photos in the living room, and now you want to borrow our room too haah??
You want our private room to be seen by all people?? And the room is mine and yours but you want to introduce it as your and Luhan's room??