Chapter 6

Are you Ready to meet someone here ... You never think of ??
New Character 🙈👀

Happy Reading...

Xiao Zhan walked under the hot sun, he had just taken Anson to school, since a bad incident some time ago made Xiao Zhan hate his husband even more.

Xiao Zhan is already standing in front of the court, is it time for him to file his divorce papers with Yibo, is it true
Is this the end of their 9 year marriage?

With heavy steps Xiao Zhan steeled his heart and made up his mind that separation was better than having to endure pain for the rest of his life.

Xiao Zhan took the queue number and waited on the bench that had been provided, the queue was so long that he even got 222nd place while now he is still 73rd,
But the sweet young man still has to be patient.

While waiting for Xiao Zhan's turn, he went to the toilet because he had been holding back his bowels due to the sunburn.

Brugh

"Ouch.."

"Sorry, does any hurt?"

Xiao Zhan was trying to get up from the scene of his fall, his tiny body bouncing as he bumped into the person currently standing before him.

"Xiao Zhan?"

"Ah yes?? Who is it??
Gosh... Yixing ge?"

"Oh my, you really Xiao Zhan?"

They stare at each other without doing any movement, Xiao Zhan cursed in his heart why he had to meet his ex-lover at the wrong time.  Moreover why did he have to meet his former first love in COURT. 

Xiao Zhan really wanted to curse his own fate.

"What are you doing here bunny?"

"Me ?? I accompany a friend who wants to take care of some divorce papers " he lied.

"Oh, I see"

"What about Yixing ge?
Why are you here?"

"I work here bunny"

"What?? Are you a lawyer? Prosecutor???"

"I'm a judge, but if I can I want to be president that is the number one person in your heart"

"W-w-what, Yixing ge could be. Anyway, we haven't seen each other for a long time.
How are you Yixing ge?"

"I'm good, well established, rich and handsome. How about you bunny? Are you ..... married already?"

Xiao Zhan lowered his head when he got a question.
What was unexpected from Zhang Yixing, Xiao Zhan felt a little guilty towards Yixing because in the past he had to part with Yixing for the sake of establish a household with Yibo.

"Um and I already have a child Yixing ge"

"Waah..
Congratulations bunny,
aahh too bad I'm a little late"