[SIDE CHARACTER AMONG CROWS]

My head nod rhythmically as I hum together with the song that was flowing through my earphone

Today is the first day I'm going to be a high school student. Most of my seniors and my schoolmates have gone to Aoba Johsai, so I choose a school where I would not be meeting them at all. Karasuno.

Besides, it's closer to my house anyway. I plan to join badminton and of course join their volleyball team too. I don't want my mom to nag me when she knows I didn't apply to the volleyball club.

I took off my earphones when the teacher came in. I looked to my right and I saw a tall french fries and when I looked to my left a tall green bean sat there. Oh great, look here there is a midget getting sandwiched by two bean poles.

Our teacher introduced themselves to us before telling us to introduce ourselves. What are we? An elementary student? Whatever makes you happy I guess.

"Tsukishima Kei"

Wow, what an introduction. I clapped really hard inside my head. I sigh when it finally came for my turn "My name is Kuriyama Yuno, Nice to meet you. I hope we all could be friends" I beam a smile to all of my classmates.

Ew, I'm cringing because of my line.

Anyway, the green bean beside me is Yamaguchi Tadashi, how cute. And look at those freckles, isn't he just a cutie?

Ahem, anyway after we finish introducing ourselves. Teach told us that there will be no activities for today except applying for the school club, which is apparently mandatory for this school. After all of the unimportant announcements we are finally allowed to leave the classroom.

Since the first years class is on the first floor, when I got out of the class the corridor was filled with first years who were registering for clubs and seniors shouting to attract the new students.

Thank god that I'm short, it makes it easier to slip among these rabbids seniors who would do anything to recruit new members. I immediately walk through the crowds as I try to locate where the badminton and volleyball booths are.

Oh how lucky of me, their booths are next to each other so it makes my job easier "hello" ugh stop being so friendly you dork.

The blond haired senior looked around for a second before finally noticing my midget self "oh hi there! Are you applying as a member?" I nod as I give the senior a 'smile' before grabbing my club application form for the badminton club while holding the volleyball form in my other hand.

"Uh...senpai, can I ask you a question?" I ask at the smiling senpai in front of me.

"You already asked me a question!" And he laughed...was that supposed to be a joke? So I joined his laugh awkwardly "so, what do you want to know?"

was that supposed to be a joke? So I joined his laugh awkwardly "so, what do you want to know?"