[THE ACE IS BACK]

Third POV

Third POV

The Karasuno volleyball club members are currently having a small break when suddenly the gym door opens "Hello everyone!" Takeda sensei entered the gym followed by Ukai who was holding the limp pink haired libero like a sack of potatoes.

"Everyone, allow me to introduce you, Keishin Ukai, He will be your coach from now on!" There was a gasp when they heard the familiar surname and they began asking questions to Ukai until someone finally noticed Yuno.

"Uhhh...coach, who's that on your shoulder?" Hinata asked as he pointed to Yuno who suddenly tensed. Ukai smirked evilly as he put down the embarrassed Yuno "I found a lost crow inside my store so I decided why not bring him with him"

"You're so evil! Do you know how hard it is to make my mom agree!" Yuno punches Ukai's stomach making the man groan painfully.

"Ku-Kuriyama! Why are you..." Hinata frantically points up and down as he blushes "...so...cute!"

Yuno and the other jaw dropped at Hinata remark "oh~ is the shrimp hitting on pinky?" Tsukishima teases, Hinata and Yuno blush at his words "ah...anyway, aren't we going to start the practice now?" Yuno said.

"Of course! But did you bring your training clothes, Yuno-kun?"

A light bulb appeared on Yuno's head "oh well, since I didn't have training clothes I couldn't play with you gang- I mean Ukai-san. What a pity" Yuno fakes tears and stares at the blond Ukai dramatically.

"I have spare clothes Kurama-kun! I could lend it to you" Don't put a determined face when you say that. Oh god, rest in peace Yuno relaxing day. And so Yuno dejectedly grabbed Kageyama's spare shirt and decided to wear his shorts since it was easy to move with it.

The team blush as they see Yuno wearing Kageyama's spare clothes that went oversized for him, added with his annoyed face he looks like an angry kitten. Yuno is going to be the death of them.

 Yuno is going to be the death of them