[WHY???]

They said that training camps are one of the ways where we could strengthen the bond between team members and I'll say that it kind of worked for me

They said that training camps are one of the ways where we could strengthen the bond between team members and I'll say that it kind of worked for me. Because I've been getting closer to them and at least I could tolerate tangerine genuine expression.

I also got closer to the Nekoma's, moreover Cat senpai, he even gave me his jacket saying that it was a token of friendship from him. I actually met him the night before our practice match started. Ever since he got my number we've been texting and he told me that he wants to meet me. And that's when he gave me his jacket, and of course I'm taking it. Who would refuse a jacket from a hot teen anyway.

Well I also exchanged an online account with Pudding senpai who was a game addict like me and I'm happy to add another online game friend.

Since it was the weekend and both the badminton and volleyball club gave us some rest I was inside my bedroom playing Call of Duty: Black ops 2 on my pc. It's been so long since I played the game and I was kind of happy I'm not getting rusty.

I was so focused on playing my game that I didn't hear my father enter my room. I was reloading my magazine when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder "oh shit! Oh, sorry father. Do you need anything?" I immediately quit the game and stood up to face my step father.

Father seems to be gloomy and I'm suddenly having a bad feeling from this "Come here son" father takes a seat on my bed and pats the empty side beside him. I sat quietly and wait for father to continue "sigh...I won't be beating around the bus but...Yui, your mother, was in an accident when you were in the training camp"

What? Mom was...in an accident? "Is she...okay?"

"She is currently in a coma and the doctor couldn't predict when she will be waking up. Your grandma wants her to be moved to the hospital in Tokyo and...I will also be moving too because I need to take care of her" I don't like where this is going "...we couldn't left you here alone, and...I hope you'll agree to move with us"

I keep my mouth shut and stare blankly at my marron carpet. Why...why is this happening to me? Right when I was beginning to get closer with the team, right as I was finally beginning to get acknowledged as a talented player, fate suddenly came crushing it down like 'nope, it will not gonna happen'.

I want to be angry and I want to deny it, but I can't. My mom needs me and I also need her "I...understand" I stare at my step father sadly "do you think...it will be okay if we go in three days"

"You want to say goodbye properly to your friends right?" I nod and hug my step father tightly "It's okay, just spend your last time with them happily okay?" Dad, Father and Mom are the best. I hate you fate!

 I hate you fate!