[3 VS 3 MATCH?]

"Hello, my name is Kuriyama Yuno

"Hello, my name is Kuriyama Yuno. I played as a libero. It's nice to meet you senpai" more friendly interaction. Great.

"Oh! Another libero! We also have a libero in our team. I think Nishinoya would like it very much" the kind senpai said as he patted my back gently. Great, there is my chance to play. I bet that Nishinoya person is a great player so my chance to play on the court is none too.

I guess it was really my fate huh?

But...where is blueberry and tangerine? I looked around the gym and didn't even see a single strand of their hair "are you looking for someone?" I turned around and saw captain senpai was looking at me.

"Uhh...is there a person whose name is Kageyama here senpai?" I ask as I mention blueberry names since I didn't know tangerine's.

"Him? Yeah, but he was actually kind of not allowed to enter the gym with another member" captain senpai said. What the fuck did they do to get thrown out of the gym? They must have pissed Captain senpai really badly.

"You know that cocky brat?" suddenly baldy senpai is already right beside me.

"Uhh...we actually go to the same junior high school. And I'm also a member of their volleyball club" I said.

"Huh? We never see you play in the match?" Kind senpai said.

Of course you won't. I sigh at that before saying "I'm a resident bench warmer. So I never actually got to play on the court"

They suddenly look at me with pity. Stop it! I hate the expression "then...since we never saw you play, how about you join our 3 vs 3 match this saturday?"

Huh? So suddenly "uhh...okay" I guess.

"Great! You will be on the same team with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi" Oh well, go off I guess.

"Don't make us lose, okay shrimpy?" French fries said in a mocking tone. A tick mark appeared on my forehead when he said that.

"Fren- tsk Tsukishima. If you say that one more time I will surely make sure that our team won't win the match" I'm petty, If I'm doing some revenge shit. I'll make sure to drag that person together with me.

French fries smirk in amusement. What are you amused about! Before he turned around and returned to training with green bean.

"Let's go back to training okay?" I nod at kind senpai and we begin to train our receive. Oh well, at least I got to play a match before going back to be benched once again.

 Oh well, at least I got to play a match before going back to be benched once again