[THE TOUPEE INCIDENT]

I'm currently trying my best to not laugh right now

I'm currently trying my best to not laugh right now. Do you want to know what happened? Let's go back to five minute ago.

A jump serve? Wow, blueberry sure have improved a lot huh. What would alien senpai feel about this? Meh, not that I care about. He could suffer for all I care and the next thing he knows I will be standing on top of his suffering hehehehe...ahem.

Anyway, tangerine did not manage to caught the jump serve blueberry serve for him and oh shit tangerine face was fucking hilarious. I decided to take out my phone back and record the rest of their 'match'.

"ONE MORE!" what a protagonist, never knows when to quit.

"Oi, please stop it" I heard captain senpai say that but the two fruit idiots didn't listen and continued their feud.

"It's a problem if they didn't listen to their captain" Huh? Since when are you here Vice principal?

Blueberry did another jump serve but this time the tangerine managed to catch up to where the ball was heading. Just...manage to catch up because the next thing we know he receives the ball with his face and it bounces to where the vice principal is. Making his wig flew away and landed on captain senpai head.

And now we're back to the future.

Oh man, that's so fucking hilarious. Thank god I managed to capture that in time, this is so priceless. Captain senpai was called outside and the rest have gone pale. I decided that it was enough for the day and went back home.

I told you I just want to check the gym, not do some introductory stuff with them. I'll leave that for tomorrow.

"Evening mom, father" my dad was really dead okay? This is another father. Step father to be more accurate.

"Evening son, how's the school?" Mom said as she came forward and gave me a hug. I sigh internally and hug her back. After dad died she became so clingy and a bit too controlling, not that I really care. I'm just a good son who wants to make his parents happy.

"Karasuno is okay, and I will begin to go back home late from tomorrow since training will begin" mom hummed in agreement before she let me go. I gave my step father a nod and he smiled back at me.

I sigh tiredly as I lay on top of my bed. What a tiring day.