[PRACTICE MATCH WITH SEIJOH]

"Baby, we won't be home tonight and since you have a practice match do you think it's okay for you to buy your own dinner?" mom said as she fixed father 's crooked tie

"Yesh...I cowld du sthat" I said with rice stuffed inside my mouth. Mom shook her head and went to my side, she grab a napkin and wiped some food on my face before giving me 20.000 yen "you can keep the change later"

"You're the best mom!" she gave me a kiss before leaving with father right after. I put on my gakuran on top of my pink hoodie, grab my school bag, and lock the door before walking to school.

Oh you want to hear some good news? Well what do you know, I was a starting lineup in today's practice match. Right before that we suddenly got a practice match request from one of the top 4 schools in Miyagi.

Well? Guess who? It's the blue castle where most of my jerk teammates and senpai went. Well that match wouldn't happen if it's not because of blueberry. From the condition that was mentioned there I know that this match was actually requested by alien senpai.

And surprisingly I was on the starting line up as the team libero. And I will mostly replace french fries or gentle senpai for the entire game. Well, I got this game since their team's official libero is not around. And since in a match there could only be one libero on the court I will mostly be benched, so...yeah this is my last time playing with them I guess?

"Oh my~ I could feel that negativity of yours from a few meters away pinky" a tick mark appears on my forehead, I turn around seeing french fries smirking at me while green bean are snickering beside him.

"Go bother someone else you salty french fries" I said as I quicken my pace, except that they manage to caught me with their freaking ridiculous long feet "don't be angry Kuriyama-kun" green bean said as he sling his arm around my shoulder "so...what makes you gloomy anyway?"

"Ughh...it's a bit embarrassing but...I was actually thinking that this will be the last time I play on the court before getting benched once again" I said while trying to stop myself from blushing.

"What makes you think that way?" I raised my head and looked at french fries who were looking blankly at the street.

"Well...first of all I'm a libero and the team has their official libero. Then...since they have an official libero they surely will put him on the court more since...I don't know, maybe more experience? Or bond I guess?"

French fries stare at me before suddenly ruffling my hair hardly "ow! What the fuck?"

"I don't think they will do that pinky" french fries stop ruffling my hair and put his arm on top of my head "they are not like your old school pinky, I'm sure you will be put in a match"

I stare at french fries and scoff "wow~ who knows that french fries are wise nowadays" green bean laugh at my remark while french fries just scoff at it. Ah~ I'm glad that we were friends.

 Ah~ I'm glad that we were friends