chapter one: good morning

- monday, march 6th ; 5:30 am
an alarm rings which wakes junkyu up, the half-asleep and half-awake boy turned on snooze and slept for a few more minutes. the second alarm buzzed and this was when junkyu really had to wake up, no more excuses. it was his first day in his new school after moving to seoul due to his parents' business matters in the city. junkyu's parents have always been busy with work but when it comes to family, it's their number one priority. this is is why they moved instead of leaving their kids all alone back in their hometown.

"it's so early in the morning, what the actual f-" says a raspy voice coming from the other room.

"hey! language mister" junkyu replied while rolling his eyes on his identical twin, kim doyoung. junkyu has always been fond of his little brother, he would always take care of him and always had his back. they may be twins but junkyu would seem like the older brother in this situation, the one who would scold and order doyoung around, of course only because he loves doyoung so much.

"okay. what the actual fudge cake?! i know it's the first day of school but isn't the campus just a few steps away from this house?" the shorter said while grabbing one of the waffles their mom made before leaving for work. he angrily munched on his breakfast and yawned every once in a while, the boy really was sleep deprived.

"well would you prefer that you're late? come on, be grateful that i actually got out of bed to make sure that we go to school on time, not to mention the fact that i woke up so early" junkyu grumbled. doyoung scoffed at his brother in annoyance, they glared at each other for a while until another alarm goes off which startles them both, especially doyoung.

"THE HELL?! did you plan to kill me today?" he screamed at junkyu, with some tears falling on his face as he sobbed dramatically in front of his brother.

"please. quit your dramatic act doyoung, you think i don't know you? hurry up and finish breakfast, i'll go prepare our things"

with that, doyoung quickly chomped the last of his waffle, still annoyed with how junkyu carelessly woke him up and ruined his peaceful sleep. he sighs and rushes to the bathroom to take a quick shower. soon after, he found himself and junkyu walking to their school which was literally blocks away from their apartment building.

"well, this must be our new school huh?" doyoung asked junkyu with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

"yes! i'm loving it already!" he replied with his signature bright smile.

"and i'm loving the fact that we're literally an hour early to school without a single student in the campus. gosh i'd really love that extra hour for my sleep back!" doyoung snapped, still exhausted from getting only 5 hours of sleep.

"yeah whatever, least we have time to go around and have a look right?"

the shorter was speechless and replied to the other with a sarcastic smile. junkyu grabbed his hand and walked them both around their new school, treasure high.

^^^

time passed by pretty quickly and it was a quarter to the time their classes would start so they decided to walk to the school lobby, and well, hope for someone to tell them where their classroom is located.

"why isn't there anyone he-" doyoung gets interrupted by the faint screams from somewhere nearby. this noise got louder and louder every second, which caused the twins to wonder what could be going on. after a while, a group of students came running down the stairs fanboying over 5 figures walking towards them. they turned around to see what the fuss was all about, the two watched these boys walk in sync as if it was a scene in a kdrama where the cool kids of the school were walking to class together while the other students looked at them with awe.

"oh my god it's the T5! their visuals... it's overflowing!" said one student while taking pictures of them with a hint of pink on their cheek.

in just seconds, these 5 boys were surrounded by students who were either asking them for their number, praising them for their visuals or simply, just trying to take a picture with them. junkyu and doyoung watched these boys take the hearts of their new classmates, not realizing that some of them could even steal their own.