chapter two: my treasure

- treasure high ; 6:49 am
junkyu caught a boy staring at him and his brother with a confused look on his face.

"wait, do you guys not know the T5?" the boy asked them. doyoung turned to his right to ask junkyu what the T5 was, they made eye contact showing their expressions which were obviously exploding with their curiosity.

"how do they not know them? do they live under a rock?" the light haired boy mumbled while giving the twins a judgemental stare. he looked at them from top to bottom, he didn't seem to remember anyone in their school who looked like them.

"i'm sorry but, could you repeat that?" junkyu asked.

"oh, uh i guess you guys don't know them because you're new right?" he said while shooting them with a slight grin.

"hi, i'm jihoon by the way!"

"cool name i guess?" doyoung said while laughing at his own joke.

"hey new kid, act like that with me and you'll be in your grave the next day" jihoon glared at him which frightened the younger. doyoung's lip form into a pout after the sudden clapback, he thought jihoon would be the nice type.

"doyoung quit it! don't be rude to our new classmate. and by the way thanks jihoon! i'm junkyu and this, annoying little brat is my little twin brother doyoung. anyway, could you show us the way to our new classroom?" junkyu asked while approaching him.

jihoon gave it a little thought, well maybe more than a little, it took him about 2 minutes until he uttered another word to them which made doyoung impatient. the red haired decided to just ask someone else to lead them to their classroom and tried walking somewhere far from these two but his vest was tugged by junkyu. "no you're not going anywhere" junkyu told him with a serious tone, one that doyoung definitely could not say no to.

"alright! i'll show you guys around if you, right there would give me a kiss" jihoon replied while pointing at junkyu.

"uh- me? WAIT YOU WANT TO-" junkyu's voice cracked which made doyoung and jihoon laugh at him. junkyu's entire face was filled with red and obviously, he was flustered by this.

"nah just playin' with you, you're too ugly for me to even crush on! come with me, i'll show you our classroom" jihoon said as he lightly patted junkyu's cheeks. the said boy really wanted to slap and shout at jihoon, god he was really annoying.

"fuck you jihoon" junkyu muttered under his breath.

"ahhh, junkyu. language!" doyoung teased him with a certain glare, which annoyed junkyu even more. they walk to their classroom, lead by their new friend jihoon and in every step of the way junkyu tries avoiding eye contact with jihoon. the boy was trying to make it evident that he was upset with the words jihoon used to describe him, though, jihoon doesn't take a hint and continues to slander poor junkyu's outfit choices.

- the halls of treasure high ; 7:51 am
"welcome to this shit hole we call school!" jihoon said while giving them a smile. this boy has always been quite the clown in their school, he's known for being really noisy, loud and of course, annoying.

"it doesn't seem so bad though?" junkyu said while admiring how clean and neat the school's hallways looked.

"iT dOeSn'T sEeM BaD tHoUgH?" their new friend mocked him. junkyu rolls his eyes in disbelief, how the hell was someone this irritating and rude to the new students?

"y'all see that guy?" jihoon suddenly asked which gave the twins' attention to the approaching student. they watched as a cute short boy with glasses fed the taller with chocolate while others screamed and watched the boy walk as if they were his parents who had seen their child first walk.