chapter seven: you're cute i guess?

- two weeks later ; treasure high
it has been quite a while since the kim twins moved to the school and many things have happened in that little span of time. junkyu's feelings for haruto have been developing every second he spends with the japanese boy while doyoung was still heart broken over the fact that jaehyuk and jeongwoo, or both now known as jaewoo in their school, have confessed to each other and even revealed their relationship in front of the entire school. though, doyoung shouldn't worry about these things because this time, there were two people fighting for his love, namely bang yedam, the school's vocalist and mashiho, the school's dancer. two very different people were competing against each other for doyoung who was still not over jaehyuk and basically sobs everytime one mentions his name.

^^^

"ruto-ya!" junkyu bugged the boy beside him, who was of course asleep. haruto wakes up and glares at junkyu, not with scary eyes this time but with more concerned eyes.

"huh that's odd. why are you making that face? why aren't you angry and all?" the older kept blabbering about how he thought haruto was sick and slowly the boy's patience was running out. he just wanted to make him shut up, but he couldn't seem to shout at junkyu anymore. for some reason, junkyu always made him smile at every move the brown haired did and haruto wanted to protect that smile amd the person who owned it.

although, junkyu really was getting annoying, he's been going on for minutes and haruto just had to do something. the old icy-boy came back and took over the new haruto, he calls the teacher and complains about junkyu. his seatmate then gets warned by the teacher which causes junkyu to slump on his chair and stary ignoring haruto, again. this was always his way to make the boy soften up, by sulking.

the younger rolls his eyes on the sulking junkyu and knew that he wouldn't fall for simple things like this. he continued to take fake notes and pretended to listen to the teacher's lectures. he scribbled some things on his notebook while looking at junkyu who was secretly peaking at haruto who seemed to be studying so hard.

"whatever. i bet he's writing death notes for me right now" junkyu said to himself. he moves his desk farther away from haruto's then finally talks to haruto after what seemed like eternity for him (which was just 2 minutes by the way)

"why are you like that? i seriously don't get you" he scoffed while putting all his rage into tearing the pieces of paper in his notebook.

"well, that's only because we're in different worlds. i'm the heir of a global and huge bussiness, oh and let's not mention the fact that i have visuals that are to die for" haruto explained while slowly moving his chair to junkyu which flusters him a bit. the taller then puts his arm around junkyu, dragging the boy slightly closer to him.

"you don't even look that good" junkyu mumbled as softly as he could, hoping that the other wouldn't here. haruto uses his other hand to move junkyu's head to face his and now they made eye contact, both their hearts were beating wildly as they looked into each other's eyes.

"now look at me. don't you think so too?" haruto suddenly whispered in junkyu's ear which caused the shorter's ears to turn a bright shade of red immediately. that voice, it sounded both so scary and comforting, junkyu wanted to hear that in every second of his day.

"t-think what?" junkyu stuttered nervously while haruto chuckled in reply.

"that my visuals are to die for" he answered junkyu's question with a smirk, it looked so devishily good on him. junkyu's eyes wander in every other direction besides the eyes of the one in front of him right now. he obviously thought that his visuals were to die for, haruto's face was the prettiest thing he's ever seen but he just couldn't admit that. what if he thinks i'm gay and will hate me after that? what if he doesn't like me after i admit it? what if he'll avoid me because i like him? these "what ifs" kept running in his head which is why the only words he could (barely) utter were "uh" and "um"