chapter 5: you're mine

— class 807-2k ; 4:39 pm

the 7th and final period ends and haruto, junkyu's seatmate slept through it all day. as the teacher dismisses the class, junkyu just stares at haruto, admiring how good his "little tiny" crush looked. the brown haired boy leans in closer to the sleeping beauty's face, he stares at his long beautiful eyelashes, his perfect nose and his soft, lightly chapped lips. did haruto have a flaw? no he definitely did not, despite his rather rude and high-tempered personality. besides that, haruto was actually really caring for others and junkyu thinks that he was just using that icy cold face and personality on others to protect himself from getting hurt.

junkyu's daydreaming is put to stop by his seatmate waking up and catching junkyu staring at him. he giggles at how lazy (but cute) haruto was when it came to school.

"what are you looking at?" the prince-like boy said with his deep and husky voice which made junkyu feel chills run down his body.

"period 7 is over you idiot" junkyu replied while giving him a teaseful smile. haruto sits up straight and rolls his eyes on the older, could he be more annoying?

"so what? and don't call me an idiot, if it was anyone was an idiot here it's obviously you" he said coldly. the "idiotic" boy doesn't give up in befriending haruto and just continues to smile at him, making haruto think that he was weird.

"how can you sleep all day? it's already 4pm you know. 4pm!" he continued to tease him. haruto couldn't stand this ugly boy anymore so he called junghwan for help.

"hey junghwan, who the fuck is he? he's loud and ugly" haruto said while giving junkyu a judgemental look which hurt the boy beside him a little.

"you could've been a bit nicer ruto-ya..." junkyu said with a pout, wishing that haruto would give in. the taller scoffs at this little aegyo act and packs his things up.

"well i think that he's cute when he tweets like that" junghwan defended him.

"tweets? the hell is he a bird?" haruto said while tugging on the jacket that he lent to junkyu, pulling it so he could bring it back home with him.

"heyyyy... it's still pretty cold so can i just bring it back to you tomorrow?" junkyu begged him with the cutest face he could make and of course, his pout. all he got back from haruto was his scary glare which, for some reason didn't have an effect on junkyu. the younger continues to pull the jacket off junkyu but instead, they fall on each other and hit a wall.

junkyu's heart was about to explode because his face was just inches away from haruto's and he could literally feel his breath on his. their eyes met and taller's eyes were sparkling beautifully, just like stars in the beautiful night sky. junkyu feels his cheeks burn and he suddenly felt like he was placed in an oven, he couldn't handle their close contact anymore so he gently pushed haruto away from him and ran out of the classroom.

as that happened, haruto didn't even realize that time passed by pretty quickly and that his classmates were staring at them both. he was only focused on him and his new seatmate, junkyu and nothing else mattered during that time. of course he was just joking around when he called junkyu ugly because honestly, he found him really interesting.

"i-is your dad here?" haruto stuttered, still kind of flustered after what happened. and believe me, he doesn't get flustered over mere situations like these.

"uh, yeah... he's on his way here" junghwan replied softly.

"then let's go" haruto said and walked out of their classroom with junghwan following him from behind. the tall boy finds his seatmate outside, standing in front of his locker looking lifeless. he was blocking the way and haruto got irritated by this, he really did have a highly-impatient attitude.