𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

This will take place in lucy's pov once more , but natsu will have his pov in this part as well. :) hope you enjoy this chapter ♥︎

Lucy's pov

I was pacing back and forth waiting for capricorn to return with my mother , I could sleep...nor eat im to stressed right now. But im also so  tired..hopefully capricorn is alright..
"Lucy ... your still up?" I jumped as my name was called it was erza. "I couldn't sleep I will once capricorn returns with my mother." She sighed and shook her head. "Does natsu know your awake?"

"No he doesn't- he wouldn't care anyway." She crossed her arms together "But I do care , you must get some rest you haven't slept in two day's lucy ... I know you've been busy helping the people from your village and you're father , but they would wan't you to get rest." I looked away.

"Im sorry erza I just can't , not until I know my mom is here and safe." She sighed "It won't be my fault if natsu sees your awake." I huffed as she walked away , I walked out onto a  balcony and looked up in at the sky.

I heard footsteps from behind me whom is it n - "So this is where you've been hiding huh?" I jumped "Would you stop sneaking up on me like that!" Natsu chuckled at me , "Care to tell me why your not asleep yet?" I held onto my left shoulder "I just couldn't sleep ,
Im just worried about capricorn and my mother." He came closer to me.

"Im sure they'll be fine" I sighed "She already has a hurt leg so she's not really fine right now natsu." He touched my shoulder "Look at me lucy." ...I looked at him. "You shouldn't worry to much you're mother would wan't you to get rest." I huffed.

"When did you start caring so much?"
He rolled his eye's. "Let's just go to bed.." I chuckled at him , "Aw is someone going soft now?" He growled at me "Shut it.." I smiled and chuckled once more , he started to walk back to his bedroom and I followed. "Lucy.."

I stopped and turnt around to see my father. "Hello papa , why are you up so late?" He stayed quiet for a few moments "capricorn brought your mother back , and her wound is infected." My eye's widend as my heart dropped , I ran as fast as I could to the infirmary. "Lucy? You should be in bed.."

"Let me see my mother please mira."
She looked at me concern , "Alright come in.." I quickly got into the infirmary and saw my mother laying in one of the beds in pain..."Hello dear.."
I wen't to her side and held her hand tightly.. "I-Im so sorry if I was there I-I probably c-" she shook her head.

"Im happy you weren't there when he attacked..his to strong and powerful dear , im just happy your here and safe." A tear wen't down the side of my face as she said that..."But mama.."
She smiled ay me "I'll be fine , go get some rest." I kissed her forhead and left.. I saw natsu standing next to the infirmary door. Was he waiting for me?

He looked at me. "How is your mother?" "She looked really weak .. when is your sister going to be here?"
"Tomorrow morning , now let's go you should get some rest." I looked at the infirmary door - before I could do anything I was thrown over a shoulder. "O-oi , let me go you jerk!"

"Nope. If I do you'll stay out here all night – so we're going to bed." I huffed.
As we made it in his room , he threw me on his bed. "You didn't have to throw me!" He rolled his eyes and took off his shirt then he got in the bed..I turnt to my left away from him - he pulled the covers onto us.

What I didn't expect was that he wrapped his arms around my waists..
A tint of blush appeared on my face ,
"I'm not letting you out of my sight."
I was speechless..my heart was beating fast. W-what's going on with me?!