𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮 (Final)

ooOOoo

NATSU'S POV

As gray finished that sentence I froze and looked down at lucy. My grip tighten on her , "where the hell were they?," I saw him look at luce. "They were around the exit of fiore,"

I felt her grip tighten onto me.."gray ..make sure to send jellal to spy on them I wan't to know what there planning to do," he nodded and walked out of my room. I looked down at lucy she looked frightened now.

"Everything will be alright lucy, I'll make sure they won't get near you."
She rested her head onto my chest..
Her tight was still tigh on me
"But natsu..what if they do get me when your not near?"

I grabbed her chin with a gentle grip
"Luce you'll have erza by your side she'll protect when im not with you,"
I kissed her cheek. "Let's go take a bath alright?" She smiled at me and nodded.

ooOOoo

LUCY'S POV

"Natsu stop that tickles!" he just chuckled while kissing the side of my neck. "oh come on luce your no fun."
I glared at him. "Uhuh. Atleast you can walk you dummy," he looked At me and smirked. "Oh you enjoyed lastnight so don't give me that now lucy,"

I chuckled softly. "Y-your right I did."
He smiled at me and then he kissed the side of my face - "Everyone will now know your mine," he wen't back towards my neck and bit into it. I grabbed onto his hand as I gasped out in pleasure and pain.

Before he could go any further levy called out my name. "Lu-chan you there?" He just continued to bite onto me. "N-natsu s-stop I need to speak with l-levy. I promised her i'd help her put some books away,"

Natsu let go of my neck and pouted
"Fine..," we got out of the bath and got our clothes on. I walked towards his bedroom door and opened it levy was there waiting for me "Hello lu did I interrupt something?"

"No you didn't lev. Well ready to go?"
Even though it was hard for me to move around I could manage just this.
Levy nodded at me , we were about to go until I stopped "could you give me a moment levy-chan?"

She smiled "sure thing," I nodded and walked over to natsu. He looked at me I kissed him on the side of his face before I could leave he kissed me. He let go of me my heart was going crazy..
He just smirked I smiled at him , then I walked back to levy.

"I'm surprised you both are getting along, you usually ignore him." I looked back at his room before we fully left the hallway I smiled "we just talked thing's out. And I gave him a chance ... and he also marked me lastnight,"

She gasped "w-wait really!?," I nodded.
"Eeek!!! Does this mean you both will finally start planning you wedding?!"
"Were taking thing's slow...it wouldn't be the right time anyways right now,"
Levy gave me a confusing look.

"What do you mean by that lu?"
I looked down. "Acnogolia and sting were spotted together," "...oh lu,"
She hugged me "I'm sure natsu will not let them get to you neither will erza,"

I hugged her back tightly. "I know but im just...scared," she comforted me.
We were in the library putting away books in order. Someone came into the library, it was a guard I couldn't see there face. There face was covered up by there helmet "how may we help you?,"