𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

"That's a lie..."

ooOOoo

Lucy's pov

I looked down on some pile of grass...as a breeze blew my hair.
I told erza to leave me be , capricorn was watching me from a far. Tsk im his so called mate huh? Yeah right...

"So this is where you've been?"
I knew whom that voice belonged to..
Thus I just simply ignored it
"You found out why I wanted you hm , erza told me where you where."

I heard capricorns footsteps coming next to me. "Would you like me to escort the prince back to his castle my lady?" Natsu grunted at him. "No actually you can go back to the celestail realm capricorn."

"As thee wish." "It was a matter of time before you fivured out why I picked you." I looked at him.."I can see you only care about yourself."

I walked towards him "You took me away from my home , and look what happened to it. It's destroyed and I couldn't have been there to protect
My family. Because you wanted me to be here so damn badly."

He glared at me "I have emotions, feelings, as do you. But all I can see now is a selfish king." To my surprise he slapt me.."Whatch whom your speaking to your lucky enough I let your people and family stay here."

I gritted my teeth together.
"I hate you..." "Hm , what was that?"
... "I said I HATE YOU!"  He looked at me with a surprised expression. "I never wanted to come here , I never wanted to marry you. I do not love you , and you clearly don't love me!
So how the hell can I be your mate?!"

He only growled at me "You know I never actually asked for you to be mine. When I first saw you I thought you were a disgusting brat." My eye's started to water.. "I actually do whish you weren't my damn mate but I have to deal with it so do you."

I grabbed virgos key , and looked away from him.
"Open gate of the maiden virgo!"
She appeared infront of me.
"You needed something princess?"
- "...Just take me anywhere but here."

I heard natsu call out to me thus it was to late , she took me back home..or the place I used to call home. I fell onto my knees as I looked down on the ground and cried to myself....

"You poor poor girl." I looked up to see a man dressed in black "h-huh..?"
"Hello there miss , ya got yourself in a mess huh? I can help your pretty little head." I backed away from him. He only smirked at me "oh boys get her!"

I screamed in pain as I felt somwthing hit my head...everything became , blurry - then darkness took over..

ooOOoo

Natsu's pov

I heard a faint scream from a far ...it was lucy's. "Your a damn idiot you know that?" I glared at gray. "We need to go now.." "why?" "I heard lucy scream and I think I know where she is.."

- A few hours later -

"DAMMIT!!" I yelled out in anger.
- "Natsu..calm yourse-" I glared at cana. "How the hell can I be calm in a time like this cana?! They fucking took her! I wasn't there to protect her!"

I felt a hand on my shoulder it was erza "Don't take your anger on either of us , the thing's you've said to lucy were horrible. And hitting your mate was the worst thing you could've done natsu. But , you need to relax. It'll be easier for all of us to find lucy faster"