𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

ooOOoo

Lucy's pov

I looked around at the timy village we were hiding at..I then looked down I was worried about natsu.  And the other's.. I'm planning on going back if he likes it or not I need to help him

"Lu you okay?," I looked back at levy.
"No ... im worried about natsu.."
She gave me a worrying look "I know you are we all are , but we need and you need to stay strong for him."

I looked down "I -I need to go for a walk.." levy nodded and left. I wen't off
I was near the entrance of the kingdom
My eye's widend to see half of the buildings broken...I saw a figure in the middle of the kingdom. It was

"Acnogolia..," he turnt around and looked at me — acnogolia started to walk towards me..I started to back away. "The hell do you think your going ya blue bastard your fight is here with me!" He ignored natsu while walking closer towards me I kept on backing away...

I looked to were natsu was , he looked at Acnogolia. Someone grabbed my shoulder — it was sting..my eye's widend all I could do was scream out
"NATSU!!" Sting picled me up I squirmed to try to get out of his grip.

Sting screamed in pain and let me go I thought I was going to fall onto the ground until I was in someone's arms once more. I opened my eye's to see natsu..he looked at me with anger in his eye's. "I told you to stay with the other's lucy..,"

I looked away. "I know...but I just couldn't sit around and do nothing,"
I heard him sigh. "Since your here you will help me with this problem you can fight can you?," I looked at him.

"Yes I can," he smiled at me I smiled at him as well. Natsu put me down I and natsu got into our fighting positions.
"You wanted to get me right Acnogolia? Then come on," he growled at me and natsu. He opened his mouth and blasted blue fire at us before it could hit I or natsu - he ate the fire.

He patted his stomach with a smirk on his face , "ah thank's for the meal Acnogolia." "You bastard.." he came running at me I got out of the way before he could hurt me. I grabbed
Scorpio's key. "Open of the scropion scropio!,"

Scropio appeared infront of me
"Let's have some fun!," I chuckled at him. "You know what to do!" I looked at natsu and he nodded scropio pushed a sand storm towards acnogolia.
"Fire dragons roar!!," natsu's fire
Spread through the sandstorm combning his and natsus magic.

I heard acnogolia scream in pain , Then I grabbed aquarius's key.
"Stardress...Aquarius!," after I transformed into her stardress I glared at Acnogolia as he was standing.
On the corner of my eye I saw natsu take off his vest.

"Heh you don't look half bad in that dress luce," I just chuckled. "Baka it's not the time for that," my eye's widened as blue fire came over to me fast. But I put a water barrier around me. "Luce!," I looked over at natsu.

"I'm alright natsu," he sighed in relief, his eye's met acnogolia's he growled at him. Acnogolia just smirked. "Looks like I hit a nerve, hm?" I made the water barrier dissappear. And got back in my fighting position.

I clenched my fists together...Acnogolia looked at me "So your his mate hm?,"
As he said that I looked at natsu. He was still glaring at Acnogolia natsu walked closer to me "You don't need to know that you bastard,"