𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

The next chapter will have some more parts with natsu's pov , this part will be mostly with lucy's for now. Enjoy! <3

ooOOoo

Lucy's pov

I smiled as I watched some children playing together...so adorable I felt a tap on my shoulder erza looked at me with a questionable look in her eye's.

"You've been really happy lately did something happen?" She smiled. I nodded "Yes actually.." Erza nudged my shoulder "Ive noticed you and natsu grown closer ~" a tint of blush appeared on my face.

I looked away. "I-I have no Idea on what your talking a-about." She smirked and giggled "oh come on lucy
Ever since you arrived you and natsu just hated each other. Now you get along so well" I rolled My eye's..

"We just...started to get to know one another more. And he made a promise
To me , which made me happy." "Oh~?"

We chuckled. "Mhm." She stopped as her eye's sparkled , I looked at what she was looking it was a cake shop.
"Wanna go get some cake with me?"
I smiled softly and nodded. She smiled brightly and grabbed my rist , then ran with me towards the shop I squeaked from surprise.

ooOOoo

Natsu's pov

"Is lucy and erza back laxus?" He shook his head no "You know how erza gets when she goes out , she probably forced her to go to the cake shop."

I sighed and facepalmed , "your probably right." Laxus chuckled.
"Im sure there fine , erza wouldn't let any dragon touch lucy." "I know I know..im just worried about acnogolia"

"Well he hasn't been seen since then , so im sure he won't be coming anytime soon." I looked down at my papers..
"He has his ways laxus. I wan't you to go out and check on them , just from a far alright?" He nodded and walked off.

A few hours have past , I heard some footsteps coming in my throne room.
It was lucy and erza "Hello natsu"
"And what took you both so long?"

"We we're eating some cake." "You mean you we're eating the cake erza."
Erza huffed , "I couldn't contain myself I haven't been to the cake shop in five months." I shook my head back and forth

- I heard lucy chuckle. "I tried to get her to stop so we could leave sooner."
"It's fine , im just glad you both are alright and safe." "Ofcourse we would be safe , I wouldn't let anyone harm us." "Ahah.." erza glared at me.

Which made me shiver in fear.
"Hows my mother doing?" I looked at lucy , "She's doing better. Wendy just cleaned off her wound once more earlier" she smiled softly. "Im glad to hear that"

ooOOoo

Lucy's pov

"Im going to the baths , wanna join lucy?" I smiled "Sure." We walked off
Towards the baths , before we we're
Out of the throne room I looked at natsu and smiled. He gave me a toothy smile which made me chuckle and blush. "Watcha chuckling about?"