o n e

Louis POV

"Louis get the hell up !" Lottie snaps at me for the fifth time this morning I really don't want to go to school I don't hate school I just hate getting out of bed.

"Ugh but I don't wanna," I say like a child turning, smushing my face against the pillows I really really don't want to go to school see it is the first day of year twelve and I'm nervous

"Sorry sweetheart but you gotta go" she comes up to me and pokes my cheek she's a sassy little shit and I could not be more proud

I slap her hand away and she goes to poke me again but at the last second I turn my head and lick her finger, take that asshole.

"Eww, Louis that disgusting, your such a child" she semi screams, and in a fit of rage she takes my blankets and I land on the floor face up while she runs downstairs with them. well, I should probably get ready now.

I get up off the floor and curse Lottie under my breath making my way to my closet now I don't get extra special ready for the first day of school, causal but I still care I grab a skirt it's high waisted and goes down an inch further than mid-thigh it is blue with thin white stripes on it it's not tight to were it fits me like a glove but perfect not flow everywhere and a black crop top that has a small simplistic white flower right where my non-existing boobs would be and my favorite pair of vans with purple socks with a little gold star on each side and threw it on my bed for later.

But no one knew what was under my clothes every day, today I chose a royal blue lace thong that sits perfectly above my hips and makes my legs look longer. I was curvey i knew that i had wide hips, small chest, tiny waist, and a big butt. Thank god my mom never ask to see what I buy at the mall anymore, she looked through my bag one time and I will never forget that day I had four thongs and three packs of stockings. It was pretty traumatic for the both of us the look on her face was hysterical looking back. She was so confused and disappointed but accepted it and realized that she can't control my life. We didn't make eye contact for the rest of the day or the day after.

I had put my clothes on my bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat by Lottie as my mom was making our food we both had scrambled eggs and fruit with chocolate milk we ate talking about what they have to do that day after school. After a long silent 2 minutes passed there mother interrupted

"You guys know not to wake me up in the mornings so you do your own morning routine and take care of your breakfast. I start the night shift again and I don't work on Saturdays or Sundays I just wanted to let you know. Also, Mark says felicity and the twins are gonna miss you guys not being there in the mornings" I smile down at my plate. I love my sister there cuties and sweet I miss them but I'll try to see them once or twice thought out the week buts it's gonna be hard because of school.

"Hey mom, can I go to Zayn's tonight?" I ask

"Um what about Lottie you need to be here, she can't do everything for herself" She responded

"Well I was about to ask f I can go to Gemma's, so can I?"

"Fine but no sleepovers be back by 11," She said begrudgingly

Lottie and I talk for three more minutes of nonsense and why we both hate the first day of school and all the drama to come from it and then we head upstairs I get dressed and make my way to the bathroom

I brush my teeth, wash my face, and comb my hair and put some products in it to keep it nice and styles it into a little cinnamon roll shape with the front pieces, then I put on a little bit of highlighter, mascara, blush on my cheeks and nose, and chapstick and its a pretty boring morning but it could be worse.