Blind Date (V. Day Special/Smut)

Pete sat nervously at the table. Patrick set him up on a blind date for valentines day so Pete wouldn't be lonely. But Pete didn't want to but he went with it because he was afraid of upsetting his best friend. Pete looked up to see a guy with messy brown hair, a beanie to hide the rest of the mess, glasses, and a suit. Pete stood up and recognition lit up the guy's face. God Patrick I want to know how you found this guy Pete thought as they both sat down. The guy moved his leg up and down nervously and spoke, "I-I'm Michael way but I go by Mikey." Mikey extended his hand so Pete shook it, "I'm Pete Wentz -don't ask for my full name you'll never remember it- but you probably know that from Patrick." Mikey nodded, "You don't really seem like the type to go on blind dates." Pete shrugged and opened his mouth to respond but the waiter rushed over to take their order.

The date didn't go as badly as they both thought but as they were walking he heard Mikey let out a sigh and turned to him, "My brother dropped me off. Can you give me a ride home? Sorry if I'm overstepping my boundaries." Pete smiled slightly, "I was going to ask if you wanted to go back to my place. I spent a few hours making desserts and I forgot I live alone so I need help eating it." Mikey rolled his eyes but got into Pete's car. Pete looked at Mikey before they left. In the car Mikey stared out the window and jumped slightly when he felt Pete grab his hand. Pete pulled his hand away and muttered out, "Sorry." Mikey let out a rare smile and took Pete's hand, "Don't be. You just scared me slightly." Pete smiled, glad that the street lamps casted a weird shadow as he drove since it covered up his blush. Mikey looked back out the window and thought Nice going, Michael. You scared him by getting jumpy. As Pete pulled into his drive away he spoke in French, "Bienvenue chez moi!" Mikey didn't understand it but he got the message from it.

Pete led Mikey into his house and went into his kitchen as Mikey sat on the couch, taking off his suit jacket. Pete returned with two things of Chocolate mousse. Mikey took one and Pete explained, sitting next to him, "Chocolate mousse is a really good French dessert. I think you'll like it. I got nervous and made a few." Mikey nodded as he took a small spoon full. Pete anxiously watched as Mikey tried it. Mikey nodded and looked up at Pete, "It's really good." Pete let out a small sigh of relief and started to eat his Chocolate mousse. Mikey let out a giggle as he noticed chocolate on Pete's nose and high up on his cheek. Pete looked at Mikey confusedly before taking his napkin and wiping his cheek off, "Better?" Mikey moved closed and used the tip of his finger and got the chocolate on his nose, "Now it is." Time seemed to stand still as Pete and Mikey looked at each other. Mikey never had seen a look so full of love and admiration as Pete's was right now. Finally Pete looked down blushing, not sure of what to do.

Mikey hesitantly picked up Pete's chin. Pete blushed even more as Mikey leaned in. Pete broke the few inches that separated them by kissing him. Mikey kissed back right away. Pete deepened the kiss by allowing his tongue to enter Mikey's mouth, as they slowly fell back against the couch's arm. Pete pulled away from Mikey and said slightly panting, "I don't normally do this but-" Mikey's eye's seemed to grow darker with lust and he interrupted, "Yes. Fuck this normally doesn't happen to me either but fuck yes." Pete smiled, grabbed Mikey's hand and practically ran into Pete's room. Pete started to close the door but Mikey made a noise and pulled Pete nearer to him. Pete kissed Mikey and moved them backwards onto the bed. Mikey moved up on the bed and Pete followed him. Pete quickly unbuttoned and striped off Mikey's shirt with one quick movement, casting it aside. Mikey did the same thing to Pete's. Pete pulled away for air and muttered out, running his hand over Mikey's stomach, "God I love you." Instead of Mikey freezing up he muttered back, "I love you too."

Pete started to lightly bite and suck on Mikey's skin, causing Mikey to moan and send his hips into Pete. Mikey saw the look on Pete's face so he kept grinding on Pete, his moaning getting louder as Pete marked him. Pete slowly undid Mikey's pants and pulled them down slightly. Mikey's head fell back as Pete started slowly palming Mikey's dick through the boxers he had on. Mikey moaned out, "F-Fuck Pete-" Pete smirked and muttered back, "That's right." Pete took his other hand and removed his own pants and boxers. Mikey let out a small whine as Pete stopped. Pete removed Mikey's pants completely, throwing Mikey's near where his pants were. Mikey bucked his hips as Pete's hand rested on his crotch and whispered in his ear, "Your needy huh?" Mikey nodded desperately, "Y-Yes." Pete smirked, "Knew it." Pete slowly took off Mikey's underwear teasing the latter.

Mikey let out a whine as Pete rummaged in his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube. Pete used it to slick up three fingers and positioned Mikey so he had easy access. Pete slowly pushed in one of his fingers as Mikey moved slightly uncomfortable. Mikey nodded to Pete to add in a second figure one he got used to the first one. Mikey moaned as Pete started to scissor his two fingers moving them slowly in and out. Mikey let out another sluttly moan as Pete added a third finger. When Pete thought Mikey was stretched enough he took his fingers out and wiped them on the sheet (I need to wash it anyways Pete thought). He reached into the table again and this time brought out a condom, teared it open and rolled in onto his dick. Pete moaned quietly at the contact before looking into Mikey's eyes. Mikey nodded so Pete slowly pushed in, causing Mikey to let out a sharp moan. Pete bottomed out, Mikey moved slightly, getting comfortable and used to Pete's length. Once Mikey nodded slightly he started to slowly move in and out. As he did the room filled with Mikey's moans and curses. Pete hit Mikey's prostrated causing Mikey to gasp and moan/scream out, "F-Fuck P-Pete r-right t-there!"

Pete smirked and thrusted in faster, purposely hitting the same spot or close to it causing Mikey to unravel beneath him. Slowly Mikey started to time his hips with Pete's trust. Soon Pates thrust seemed to become faster and harder making it impossible for Mikey to keep up. The only sounds that filled the room were the sound of Mikey's high pitched moans and the sound of slapping skin. Pete moved his hand to Mikey's throbbing dick and started to match his hand's speed to his brutal thrusts. Mikey let out a moan of, "P-Pete-" He didn't finish but Pete nodded his permission knowing what Mikey was going to ask. Mikey let out another high pitched moan and finished getting it on one of Pete's hands and both of their stomachs. Pete came just a moment after Mikey. Pete pulled out panting, took off the condom, and tied it. Mikey watched as Pete licked off the salty substance off his hand and Mikey's stomach. Mikey shivered at the contact and Pete wiped it off his stomach, licking it off his finger before curling up next to Mikey.

Mikey smiled and Pete wrapped his arms around him. Mikey pulled the covers over the two of them (even though they're both sweaty) and muttered, "I can cross that off something I've never done." Pete smiled as Mikey continued, "I think I may just want to go out with you again." Pete looked up, "Are you asking me out?" Mikey nodded as Pete seemed to think about it for a second then said, "Yes. I would love to go out with you, Mikey Way." Mikey smiled, "Thanks Boyfriend." They both giggled tiredly before Pete nuzzled Mikey's neck and they fell asleep.