Pete has a stick

Younger AU where they met in kindergarten and became friends maybe a part 2 of them in high school if you'd like

----------------------------------------------------------

Mikey held on tight to his mum's hand scared to be alone for a whole day without his mum or older brother. Gerard, his brother, walked in with them to the class Mikey was going into. Gerard bent down and put something in Mikey's hand, "Here this is for if you get scared or want me squeeze it and I'll be with you because you have that!" Gerard then hugged Mikey before dashing off to his class. Mikey looked up into his mum's eyes with tears, "I don't wanna go!"

Just then a little boy with blackish hair came up running down the hall as his mum yelled after him to slow down. Pete stopped and looked at Mikey, "HI! I'm Pete! Who are you?" Mikey blushed and looked down his glasses sliding down his nose as he mumbled, "I'm Mikey." Pete smiled, "I like your name it's pretty like you!" Pete's mum caught up and looked at the two boys who were talking. She introduced herself to Mikey's mum as the two boys waved goodbye and went into the class. Pete could tell Mikey was nervous as the teacher had them sit alphabetically by last name.

Pete took Mikey's hand and led him to where they sat. The two boys were shocked they sat at the same table. As the teacher had them do little small introduction things Pete kept making Mikey laugh and smile. When the teacher announced recess Pete grabbed Mikey's hand and they took off running towards the swings. But Pete veered off and went down into a small little hill Mikey curiously followed. Pete let go of his hand and bent down. Pete turned around with a stick about twice his length of him. Mikey giggled and as a teacher came over told him to put it down before it hit one of them.

The rest of the day went by in a blur for the two boys. They caused minor chaos, nothing that'd make them get in big trouble just little things like laughing randomly or talking when not supposed to. While waiting for their mums. Mikey smiled and Pete and said, "Thanks, Pete." Pete smiled back and said, "No problem!" Just then both boy's mums pulled up and they went they're separate ways. Once in the car, Mikey's mum asked the two boys, "How was your first day?" Gerard looked at Mikey who said, "Amazing!" They both listened as Mikey rambled about Pete and all of what they did.