Cuddling (sequel to Midnight)

A few weeks had passed since Mikey let Pete into his house and his apartment had never been cleaner. Pete whined a lot to himself when Mikey was away about cleaning everything but he did other things to help entertain himself, such as watch TV (He may be a demon but he's not like that). But when Mikey came home everything was done. Which impressed Mikey a lot. Today Pete knew he was having a Depressive (As a human he has Bipolar Disorder) episode and Mikey got used to him on those days, needing to be cuddled and being needy. Mikey liked it when Pete got that way because Pete acted like a child. Their full agreement was Pete would clean Mikey's apartment and in public, they would act as a couple (so Gerard would get off Mikey's case) but slowly they grew even closer to being a couple inside the apartment. Pete slowly got out of bed and threw on one of Mikey's oversized hoodies. He pulled the hood over his head before walking out into the living room to see Mikey passed out. Pete was genuinely surprised to see Mikey home but also happy. He fought the urge to run over and cuddle Mikey, instead, he went into the kitchen to do the dishes.

At the sound of running water Mikey woke up, he heard Pete sigh multiple different times. Just as I thought he's having a depressive episode today. Let's see if I can help. Mikey thought as he quietly walked into the kitchen and put his arms around Pete. Pete jumped slightly, flinging a few droplets of water and soap everywhere. Mikey laughed slightly rested his head on Pete's shoulder and muttered, "Forget about this. I know you want to cuddle. Am I right?" Pete nodded so Mikey picked him up, bridal style and carried him out into the living room. He carefully sat down and let go of Pete so he could get comfortable. Pete curled up on Mikey's lap and put his arms around Mikey's neck. Mikey smiled at the little blush on Pete's face as he moved to lie down. Pete let out a small little sound of surprise as Mikey laid down but he adjusted his position to be comfortable once again, and they laid like that the rest of the day.

Around 6:30 Mikey looked down at Pete and asked, "Take out?" Pete nodded before focusing on the movie they were watching. Mikey ordered them some ramen from a nearby restaurant, which was Pete's favourite human dish. When the doorbell rang Pete whined so Mikey sat up and let Pete slowly slide into where he was sitting. Mikey quickly walked into the little area in front of the front door. He opened the door and paid the man before he could even speak, taking the ramen in the process. The delivery driver nodded to Mikey, impressed before Mikey shut the door. Mikey turned around to see Pete in the small doorway out of sight. Pete shifted from one foot to the other, "I couldn't wait any longer." Mikey smiled, walked over to Pete, and kissed his head before saying, "Or were you jealous and afraid the delivery guy may ask me out?" Pete muttered something as Mikey walked by.

Once sitting down Pete sat on Mikey's lap acting like a child again. God he's adorable Mikey thought as he watched Pete eat his ramen. Pete took a bite and looked at Mikey with a confused expression. Mikey looked down at his thing of ramen taking small bites. Pete looked away and stared at the movie once again, not paying attention. When they both got done they went back to their original positions but something in Pete's expression changed, as if he wanted to say something but didn't want to interrupt the movie. So Mikey just shrugged it off knowing that Pete would say it later. But later didn't come for Pete got up and walked into the bathroom. Mikey heard the lock click and he got up, pausing the movie. He walked over to the door and lightly knocked on it, "Pete can you please come back out? It's really cold and lonely without you out there with me." Mikey strained to hear Pet's muffled reply, "You're lying." Mikey sighed, "Pete I know you wanted to tell me something so please come out here and tell me. I won't get mad." Pete sighed and unlocked the door. Mikey was caught off guard by Pete jumping onto him and hugging him tightly, "Mikey I don't like pretending so can you just tell me if you love me?" Mikey hugged back and whispered, "I do."

Pete looked at Mikey with watery eyes and stuttered out, "W-What?" Mikey looked into Pete's eyes and repeated, "I do. I fucking love you. I'm surprised you haven't noticed." Pete's heart seemed to soar as Mikey spoke those words out loud. Pete barely processed what Mikey said before he kissed Mikey. Mikey kissed back and Pete wrapped his arms around Mikey's waist. Mikey put his arms around Pete's neck and kind leaned into the kiss. When they pulled away Pete rushed to ask, "Does this mean we're dating?" Mikey nodded, causing a small noise of excitement to erupt from Pete. Mikey smiled slightly at that and as Pete took his hand he let himself get pulled back into the living room. Pete pushed Mikey onto the couch in a lying position before practically flopping on top of him and curling up into Mikey's chest. Mikey put his arms around Pete and thought, This is how it should be.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy with end-of-the-year school stuff.

-Mikey