Sai's Pov- Jab Sai met her Virat

This is just Sai's point of you on what she felt at a particular moment how she fell in love . . .
I hope you will be able connect it with the previous events took place in the story!

Happy Reading 😊🤗
___________________^__________________

I don't know from where should I start!! Oh so I have to tell How I met my Virat, how I fell for him!!
Well I may not be able express it like Virat does! I might not be able to use expressive lines but just because you want to know so here is my take . . .

I was happily busy in my life, I still remember the day he first came to my house
When I first saw him I thought him as Rich spoiled brat who luckily got brain which made him to crack UPSC

I mean who wore such lavish cloths on daily basis always on point ones

It wasn't the first time I saw him he might not know this but I first saw him coming out of the cab and immediately putting on his Goggles.

But he made me to change my views one by one

I saw him giving his jacket to a barely covered beggar lady that is the reason I got late on the morning of that village trip I stood back to watch him, somewhere I started respecting him, Its surreal to see that side of him.

Though that village trip was altogether a disaster, we getting lost, but It made me to change my perspectives about him!

That long walk with him in Karishma's wedding made me realise he is actually a normal human being, he was no longer a Gabbar for me

But yeah I Won't stop calling him that!
Don't tell me that he will climb up on 7th sky and tease me for life. . . though he still do!!

Oh yes!! I m pretty sure he might have not shared this incident one with you

While walking back to the hotel, though I got it now that he was actually trying to confess his feelings

He stammeringly said "Sai I think . . . you. . .like. . me"

"I like you???" I shocking asked which made him to give that fatal excuse that he thinks I like him just because I shared those candies with him and girls don't share their chocolates. .

That time I took it as joke but now I know it was one of his failed attempts . . .
----

I still wonder how he always used to just pop up at every unexpected place. . .The temple which was away from the city, I m finding this man happily tying his shoelaces
That epic fall , though I blamed him for that but truth is I got so lost in watching him drinking water that I ended up falling in that muddy water
Who drinks water like that?! I was wondering the guy who was just an average looking guy till then but  suddenly turned into This hot mess!! Was  it my eyes mistaken it or just my brain played with me!!

When my mind decided not to meet him further he came up with that Jungle Trek , I still don't know why I ended up sharing those things about my Mother which I used to avoid thinking off even when alone!
I do felt some connection with him

But believe me I didn't even had a slightest idea of his constant flattering sentences. I was literally finding it weird! or may be I intentionally avoided to think anything like that and took it as a mere joke.

------

After that jungle trip I didn't hear him for long neither I saw him . . . I was actually missing him but I convinced myself it's just because in every day or two he just appears out of nowhere, While searching for something I saw his sweater , I gave an excuse to my heart that I m just going to meet Aaba and in between I will also return that to him. . .
I actually took a long way just to scan the whole Campus just to get a glance of him.