What a wife felt

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

This one is just a small chap. from Sai's point of view.

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------

I had no idea of the ritual except what is shown in movies. I jotted down everything as told by Aai, I & my Virat Sir prepared everything a day before.
A day before he asked me why I haven't applied Mehendi this year.
I almost forgot about that. It was almost midnight there wasn't any chance to go out for the same. I don't know how Virat Sir found that Mehendi cone at 11 in the night. He applied Mehendi on my right hand.
It was funny to see him holding cone like a knife. He drew modaks and balloons. We laughed insanely on the drawing that he was considering as his masterpiece.

Next day, he came early from work and did preparation for puja. We did it all together but most importantly he insisted to cook dinner for me and only kheer was prepared by me.

By the time I got ready, he was over with dinner and helped me in putting eye liner which was almost disastrous but somehow we managed!

We sat together for puja, he read the vrat katha for me and after puja he was all ready with the camera to click my pictures. By 9.20 he screamed aloud, “Sai, aa jao chath pe chaand aa gaya” (Sai, lets go to the terrace moon has come)

Do you want to know about the best gift?

His care. He came early to help me out and just be with me. He did not let me miss me Aai. He, being super excited to click my pictures and then post them as well.He cooked dinner for me.

No material gift could have replaced all this. Any wife would want the love, affection, care, support and time of his husband more than anything else. Little did I know I would be getting much bigger surprise.  He too was kept fast for me. It was much more than overwhelming for me.

There is just one thing I want to say to him, “I know you don’t believe in saying I love you but you make me feel loved & blessed and that’s more than enough”

------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------

Thank you for Reading 🙏

Do comments your views on this one.

Don't forget to vote 😊