What happens after 2 years of marriage

Happy Reading 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is the first bonus chapter. As I told you these chapter will be giving you  glances of SaiRat's married life.

Hope you like it!

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------

I am sitting in the car, waiting for my wife. She is late as usual late. She always asks me to wait in the car. Now I will be waiting for some good 20-30 minutes.

Finally Doctor Sai Joshi came after 18 minutes and 23 seconds.

I started singing as she opened the car's gate 'Aayiye. . . aapka.  . itezaar tha. . . .

"You always do this. I will have to lock all the gates too" She said in between

But I kept singing "Dair lagi aane me tumko. . . . Shukar hai fir bhi aaye toh"

As usual she tried to show some anger but ended up laughing at my gimmicks. We went to the temple near our house that Sai goes everyday before going to work. I tried to go with her on weekends. I was done praying and did parikrama hardly in two minutes but she always prays for long. Each time when she prays I secretly prays  to God listen to every wish of hers. Don't listen to mine but do fulfil hers.

"Happy Anniversary Dr. Sai Virat Joshi" I wished as she opened her eyes

"Happy Anniversary Virat Sir" she smilingly replied. Yeah she still call me 'Virat Sir'. Though I requested her thousand times, every time she accepts and forgets the other day.

"Prashad" Pandit ji said in between. He offered two laddos to her and one to me.

As she was wearing her sandals with a laddo in her hand I quickly snatched it from her and stuffed it all in my mouth.

"Virat Sir!!!!! You always do this. I thought of calmly eating it in the car" she screamed and bombarded me with few punches on my arm

"Kya! You already had one" I teased

"Aap bahut bure hai!" she groaned

"It's been two years you should change your dialogue now" I chuckled

"Two years!!!! I didn't even realised how two years passed with you. Don't you feel like we married just few days back?" She said while we walked out.

"Same thing I was telling Aaba in the morning that it's been two years he said you will not realise when it will be 20!" I said. 

"Where are we going now?"  she asked as we came out of the temple.

"You should some time just follow your husband without asking any questions" I said by opening car's door for her.

"Okay okay will listen to you today" she said