chapter 1: just the memory

I cannot wait to give him this news i just got and I am so happy which I do not know how fast am I driving.

I quickly park the car and get inside the house and walk up the stairs slowly and carefully trying not to make a sound so that surprises him.

Before I could open the door I heard a girly giggle from the inside and I was shocked.

What the hell is there a girl sound while I am here?

I open the door and somehow I wish not to.

"J-jay? " I ask as tears roll down my eyes and he turns to me and threw some papers my way.

"Sign them you whore and get out of here"he says harshly and i gasp as reading the paper.

Why the hell would he need a divorce?

"What the hell is this jay!"I yell and he narrow his eyes as he cross his hands on his chest.

"You think I didn't know that you cheated with some random guy? well guess what your hidden mystery is open up now, just fucking sign them avalon and get out" he yell at my face as uncontrollable tears slide down my eyes but still, I managed to get out of the room with the papers in my hand and I drove to my best friends house.

I knock on the door and after five minutes it opens and I look at her and hug her as I start to cry.

"Oh God ava you scared me "she says and make me sit on the chair in the living room and Kevin her husband comes and sit with us.

"What happen ava?" He ask and I wipe my tears and give them my both divorce papers and my surprise paper and they both read it.

"Oh my God you pregnant!?"leen says and I nod and she jump up and down however she didn't still see the divorce papers In Kevin's hand.

"Why aren't you both not having fun?"she ask and I cry into my hands.

"Love...she just got a divorce from him which she cannot dance around"Kevin says and leen gasp and hugs me.

"Oh God I am really, really sorry"she says as I cry into her.

"My k-kid is fatherless"I cry and leen rub my back.

Like that, I spend the whole night in the guest room and think of how my kid would be living alone with me and the morning we went to court and he didn't even look at me once and I felt bad and most hurt.

I hold my cries until then when it was over, I cried the whole day at home and leen and Kevin tried to make up with me but they didn't help.

I quit my job, because I work as a PA for him and now I quit it because I am pregnant and I didn't want him to know and all I need is my parents so I moved away and lived with them.

Every single thing I do remind me of him.

I just hope he comes back and love me again because I will not love anyone other than him.
______________________________________________

Hello, this is just the memory of what happened so that you aren't confused.

Comment, share and vote please.

Sweet_girl_as_always