chapter 3

Jay's pov

I sit on the middle of the table tiffany on my left and Avalon in my front and next to avalon was a little boy and the mr and mrs.william was sitting on the right side of the table and ashton was sitting on Avalon's left.

We were in a complete silence and then tiffany broke it.

"By the way I am tiffany Dev....I thought of introducing myself since you may not know me....I work as a PA in jay's company" she says and avalon look at her like she want to kill her right here.

"As if I do not know...."avalon says as she lifts the knife and stab the meat looking at it.

"W-what do you mean you know me?"I look at tiffany who ask looking at her as she stab the meat.

"Nevermind" avalon says and I keep quiet.

"Mama two....I drop the food accidentally" the little boy says and avalon looks at him.

"Accidents take place love.."she says and takes the drop out peas with a tissue and keep it aside.

Avalon looks innocent actually....hmm...did she cheat or not...?now I am wondering what if tiffany is lying...

"Let me take it " I look at a women around her twenty comes and takes the peas and clean it up.

"Thank you mama" the boy say and she smiles at him and go back and sit down on the chair.

"Jimmy...how are you doing?"Ashton ask and he looks at him.

"Really good"he says in a baby voice making every one smile at him including me.

I wish I had a son like that .

"What did you do today?"Ashton ask and he thinks.

"I ran around the house and played with mama two and she fell asleep so I played silently and fell asleep next to her and then I guess mommy carried me and put me to my bed and I woke up again and here I am" he says pointing to many things and everyone laughs except for tiffany who was eating her dinner.

"Magic huh" mrs.william ask him and he nod his head.

Like that we spend sometime eating and then I went to mr.williams office to discuss the company stuffs.

***

Avalon's pov

I wake up in the morning and still feel hurt seeing jay with tiffany...it really break my heart but still my soul is just attached to him.

I sigh and get up and rub my tummy and I put my hair into a messy bun and dad comes in and close his eyes.

"Oh dear wrong timing" dad says looking at me who was only in my undergarments making it feel so awkward.

I quickly covered my self from

"I thought of taking you to my company today since your pregnant and always staying in the room without doing any exercise"he says and I smile shyly at him.

"Oh come on dad...the baby is making me tired when I walk too much" I say trying to make him not take me.

"Nice try, you getting ready now and going with me" he says and my smile drop.

"Damnit" I say and dad start to laugh as I lay back down on the bed.

"Come on hon please.....I promise you that if your tired I will carry you"he says and I get up and kiss his cheek.

"Best 51 year old daddy" I say and dad chuckle as I get up and walk to get the towel and I wrap it around me as I enter the bathroom to get a shower.

I get out of the bathroom and look at chloe as she was taking clothes from my closet.