chapter 21

Sebastian's p.o.v

Something felt suspicious.

She thinks she is better huh?...let me just follow her up.

I quickly wore my white t-shirts and black sweatpants before I took my keys and gun and put it behind and under my t-shirt.

I walked my way wearing my boots without tying the knots.

I looked at her who was walking forward without even bothered making me sneak behind.

She suddenly took a turn into one of the abandoned way of our neighborhood.

Nobody goes there because I know that the buildings are old and weak.

I walked in the lane and took out my bullet shot gun and looked at her who got in.

Something felt fishy here and it smelled gross.

Like rotten flesh.

I covered my nose and got under a gate when I saw two tall guys walking towards and thank God that they didn't see me.

I took out my phone and texted my department guys the location and once they received it. I put my phone back in and hid myself.

"Let's just throw this body here..."I heard one guy say and they threw a huge bag in here making me see the rest of the other bags.

There was a pull of blood leaking from one bag making me stay put.

All these years went by being unsuccessful.

Do you think that these would be the body's of the missing people?...

I took in a deep breath and looked at Kyle who got in making me step out scaring him to raise the gun.

"Shh.... it's me"I say and looked at him.

"You came alone?.."I asked and he shook his head.

"The whole company one"he says and covered his nose looking at the bags. "Shit stinks here..."he says grossed out and I nodded.

"Call up boss and tell them that there is a gang living up here...also...we need to get deeper into this building since, I followed tiffany here....I saw her going in and I'm sure that she must had gone to see her boss"I tell him and when we heard a footstep we froze.

We quickly hide and looked at the man who opened up the gate.

"Do you think that the bodies are talking?..."one asked and I couldn't identify their face since they wore mask.

"Nah. Your imagination"the other says and kicked in the bag deeper inside.

"Something feels fishy....like, f–"Kyle silent shot both of them to death making me quickly get out and take off the guns and throw their body upon the dumpsters and when Kyle gave me an fresh mask, I wore it to cover my face just like the others.

"Listen....in order to hide yourself, act like one of them"I demanded the others through Kyle's electric phone before hiding it back on his pocket.