chapter 29

Sebastian

"So...?"I asked looking at jay who was typing in his phone.

"Wait. Just a moment"he says keeping down the file.

"Jay... I aren't a guard police..."I tell him making him look at me.

"I know. I'm just here to tell.... are you actually serious with Avalon?..."he asked and I stared at him. "Well, I guess because, I'm seeing avalon Happy after long..."he continued when I didn't answer.

"What about the guards?"I asked wanting to skip the topic and he nodded clearly knowing I didn't want to talk about it.

"I want guards who are strong in security..." he says and I hummed.

"I'll talk and let you know"I tell him and he nodded.

"This must be quick. You know that avalon nor cole is safe right?"he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah... Ava talked about a old men... I guess I know whom but not sure, but don't worry about it...take care"I say and took out my phone and decide if I had to call her or not.

What if she was busy?...

"Just call"he suddenly says making me look at him.

"This way"I say standing up and accidentally pressed the speaker but, didn't care since, it's gonna be just only me in here, If he leaves.

"Sebastian...."jay stopped at her voice and we both looked at my phone. "Talk" I heard  a unknown voice who whispered her to talk. "I'm doing good and H-how are you doing?..."I suspected her voice.

Is she breathless?...

"I'm fine..."I went closer and talked and jay eyed me making me nod understanding that he want me to go on.

I think he also knew that something was fishy.

"Where is cole?.."I asked. "How is he doing?"I asked.

"He is d– HELP ME! THE OLD MAN HAS COLE AND T–" the line went dead making me look at jay.

"Quick, let's go!"he says and I followed him out.

As we were on the way getting out a cop stopped us looking breathless.

"Sebastian.. someone broke in and helped tiffany escape!"he says making me literally burn with anger.

"What were the fucking guards doing!?"I asked and he just looked.

"Shot" he replied.

Avalon

He just didn't.

I groaned in pain and placed a hand on my bleeding forehead.

"I did warn you..."he whispered and I looked at them who brought cole making me tear up seeing him asleep.

"I'm so innocent.... Why are you doing this to us?"I asked placing a hand on my heart.

"You look sexy"he says making me give him a Look.

"Let's take both the mother and son away so that we can kill them....the police men must be on his way here..."he says and a men took my up by my cuffed hands and gave cole for me at once, making me kiss him.