chapter 36

Avalon

I felt relaxed for the first time in the week making me open my eyes as my eyes felt lighten up making me look at the white sheets around my making me feel my heart drop but then, I heard coles voice as he was awake and kicking his legs as he looked to the wind blowing sheets happy.

I carried him and looked at the guy who was asleep facing my his back making me look at coles milk bottle which he was holding.

Did jay stay awake?...

I pecked coles forehead as I looked at coles bag which he must have packed and kept on beside the bed but my eyes was searching the place.

I don't remember coming to sleep to a beautiful place like this...

Suddenly a phone rang making jay get up and search for his phone before he took his phone from under his pillow and took the call his eyes still shut.

"Yes. Send me the meeting schedules. I aren't planning to go office but keep the place quiet"he says and hummed before he hung up and went back to sleep.

I took the milk bottle from him making him open his eyes and looked at me and smile.

"Morning?"he asked and I just lay cole and crawled to hug him tightly since I needed this.

I felt him wrap his hands around me and the next thing is, I got out from his hug and began to run inside and ended up in the bathroom of our room as I began to throw up.

I felt someone hold my hair to help me out as they sat behind me making me wash my mouth once I was done and look at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head as I rested myself back on him who held me. "Don't worry. I'm still here"he says tying my hair to a ponytail and I smiled as I brought myself to hug him.

He just got up making my legs wrap around his waist and I felt his lips kiss on my neck making me feel relaxed.

*

I looked at him who brought the spoon to feed me peas making me open my mouth and let him feed me since he's enjoying feeding his son and w–

What am I to him?...

"Who am I to you?"I asked looking at him who easily fed cole who was excited.

"Even since we divorced. You're my wife in my eyes"he says and smiled.

"Wife?" My head snapped at the way at the same time jay looked to look making me look at the guy I thought that I'll never see.

"Seriously....for how long will you keep interrupting our life?"jay asked pretty much sounding annoyed. "Breaking in like that is a crime....cop"he added.

"I'm a cop–"

"Why are you here?....anything related to work?....or to disturb?"jay asked looking away.

"No. I'm here for forg–"

"Alright. Erase all off my scars and clearly see if those can be erased well"I snapped not letting him finish making him literally give up and listen to me. "I hate you so much sebastian....all I wanted was something true but...no, you felt weak under a women who ruined my fucking whole life!"I stated making jay just gesture me not to argue but still I looked at Sebastian.

I picked up cole.

"Jay is the guy....I don't trust you anymore after what you did... But when jay did something, he never left my side and stood where I left him....but, what's your problem!?"I say and Jay sigh out.

"Sebastian... Not right now, we can talk...in my office"he says and got up and walked with Sebastian.

Jay

"You realize that I could ruin your little colourless life with just one doing, right?"I asked on the way walking and saw him look at me.

"Yes. I'm aware of it..."he says and added. "I just realize that I made a big mistake on using ava l–"

"She's not your ava... Call her Avalon cause that's her name"I say and he stopped walking making me face to look at him.

"Yeah, Avalon... I just want forgiveness, I swear, I really didn't mean to..."he trailed. "Please forgive me"he sigh out making me hum.

"Hmm... If you want your forgiveness... You shouldn't keep coming here into our life repeatedly, plus, ava is not fully recovered, Sebastian... I worry for her so much, honestly and, whenever she sees you, she only see the past..."I tell him slow and smooth making him nod.

"Sorry"

"It's not enough...but, I'll see if she could forgive you someday...she really isn't so cruel as me... I won't forgive you. Not even if I'm put in hell... So, you might not want to face me up again "I say and by now, we had reached the exists of the door which he stepped out as the guards opened the door.

He kept looking at me as the doors slowly closed on his face.

I turned to look at Avalon who stood carrying cole.

"Is... everything okay?"she asked making me smile.

I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yes, darling. Back to breakfast?"I asked and she gave a small smile.

"Sure... Just carry cole"she says and I carried him before I walked behind her happy that I've gotten ridden of Sebastian in our life.

Truly, I sometimes think that, Ava should get the best and I feel like I'm not the best ever since how I've treated her.

Honestly....feel bad.

_______________

I just felt like giving a chance to the character jay :,)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter !!