chapter 2: today's guests

Four months later

Dream

I look around the beautiful Castle kind of place..it was decorated with beautiful red and white roses and suddenly I see people entering the room and I look at them as they walk in and sit on the chair and that's when I realized it is a church and which shocked me most was jays parents were smiling brightly.

"Let's Begin the wedding"I hear a man says and I look at him and standing there was jay wearing his black tux and a red rose on his pocket and he was smiling and I do not get why he is smiling like that.

Suddenly the soft music begins and the door opens and I look at the same girl who was in bed with jay the day I got to know I was pregnant and she walks wearing her white dress.

she was fucking beautiful but it was all plastic.

She walks to him and I run to him and wave my hand near his face but he doesn't see me .

"Hey love you look awesome"he says to the girl and she blush.

No!this cannot happen. jay is mine and only mine!

After they start exchanged rings and saying their promises I cry.

"now the wife and the husband k-"he was cut of by jay taking her in his arm and kissing her impatiently and I still remember his promise he made to me.

'never break you and will never make you cry'

He lied! He broke me to million pieces and he make me cry!

Anyway why should I worry?I am divorced already...but I still love him and will wait for him to realize his mistakes.

I look at him as he carry her in a bridal style and start walking.

End of dream

I get up crying and panting heavily and mom rushes into the room and hugs me.

"Honey, are you okay?"she ask and I nod as I cry into her.

"It's the same dream"I cry and she pat my back softly.

"Is just a dream honey...you know jay would come back to you right? You just need to be patient and let the time take there duties"mom says in my ear and I nod sniffing.

"Now go get a clean shower sweety and I will tell chloe to bring you breakfast and help you out"mom says and kiss my cheek and I nod at her and she smiles as she gets out of the room.

"You will be a mommy's baby right?"I ask wiping my tears and smile rubbing my tummy and get up and did a little stretch and get in side the bathroom and take off my clothes and get inside the shower and let the cold water run on me.

I get out and dry my body and wear my undergarments and get out and see chloe come in.

"Good morning ava"she says and I smile at her.

"Morning, how are you doing?"I ask as I sit on the chair and she comes and help me dry my wet hair.

"Actually good even jimmy is running all around the house "she says with a laugh referring to her three year old son and I have a little giggle .

"Kids these days"I say and she nods agreeing began to comb my hair into a pony tail and take out a loose white t-shirt and a black loose pants that will be comfortable for me and help me wear them both.

"Where is he?"I ask and she points at the door as he comes in running with a toy in hand.

"Hello love" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and he smile.