chapter 11

I get up in the morning and get out of my room and walk to the kitchen area and open the fridge and drank water and take out milk and cereal as a healthy breakfast.

I sit on the chair as i pour milk in a bowl of cereal and start eating.

I looked over at Ashton as he comes and pour himself milk in a bowl of cereal and start eating.

"Good morning"he says looking at me and i nodded smiling.

"Morning"i say and eat a spoon full of cereal.

"How are you doing?"he ask as i yawn.

"Well, great. i think....i couldn't sleep last night because of the baby kicking..."i say and take a spoon inside my mouth.

"Could see that from your eyes...."he says as i look at him sleepily.

"Mhmm"i nod at him and drink the left over milk in the bowl as ashton does the same after he eat all his cereal's.

"That's how hard it is ava...you need to get through the pain and stuff"he says taking my bowl and his bowl to the dish washer.

I yawn and lean on the chair and close my eyes shut.

Suddenly someone carries me and I knew it was ashton, he walk somewhere and suddenly I am kept in a soft bed with the smell of lavender and i know is my bed and i hug the pillow beside me and suddenly the blanket was put on my body until my shoulders and i open my eyes slowly and look at ashton who looks at me with his blue eyes.

"Thank you brother"i whisper and he nods and kisses my forehead.

"Take rest okay....i will be outside if you need me"he says and i nod and close my eyes and hear him moving to my right and doing something but I ignore and sleep when i got the chance to.

***

Dream:

I look around the place which looks like a bedroom and i look at the room as it was decorated with pink and white flowers and i take one flower and smell the beautiful smell before turning around and looking at the bed which has been decorated with rose petals and has a heart shape formed and in the middle of the Heart their is two letters.

'J+T'

What does that mean? J plus T?

I sit on the bed and take the petals and threw it up making it fly around me which made me smile.

Suddenly, i stop smiling when i hear a groaning and moaning sounds coming from nowhere and i turn to look at what is going on but saw nothing so i get up and move to the other side slowly and my heart beat quick as it is hard for me to breath.

I pant and look down and i feel like my eyes pop out of head as i see jay and tiffany naked and he had a gold ring around his ring finger and they were sucking each other's face and suddenly the door opens and i look that way as tears slide down my eyes.

Some people dressed all black came in and drag me out by force and look down at my tummy which i had the bump as they dragged me.

'stop!please!....'i yell as they push me into a dark room and i look at the person who comes with a knife.

'please....i-i am sorry.... please stop hurting me....i am innocent....please...i will not disturb jay and tiffany here after.... please stop!"i yell and try getting up but they hold me back and the men who was holding the knife stab me in the tummy.

End dream

"No!"i yell as i open my eyes and sitting up as i breath heavily.

"Is just a dream ava... please stop crying"i look to my left and see jay sitting next to me as he hold my left hand.

I take his hand and look at it and see no gold ring and i hug him as i sob into his chest making him hug me back as he pat my back.

"Is just a dream baby, me and tiffany are not together anymore... you're safe now baby... please stop crying"he says pulling me into him carefully.

"You are here with me.... safe and i will not let you go"he says and i nod sniffing as i try to stop crying and i can smell his vanilla and cinnamon scent in his body and i love that smell.

I bring my legs closer to him as i put my hands around his neck, rest my head on his shoulder facing his neck.

"Please do not let me go again...."i say and he rest his head up on mine as his arms go around my body.

"I will never leave you again"he says and i smile a little and kiss his neck making him chuckle.

"Jay....ray is ac-"i was cut of him as he pull me back and I look at him shock.

"Why do you bring him everytime!"he yell and lay on the bed as he sigh out angrily.

I am trying to tell him the truth but....i do not think that will work easily.

"J-jay.... at least hear me out now before getting mad at me like how you got made at me when I caught you with tiffany"i say and he opens his eyes and looks at me as i look at him.

"Talk"he says impatiently.

"He is just a friend for me" i say.

"Just a friend? Then why does he spend more time with you and kisses you?"he says and i look down.

"He doe-"i was about to say he doesn't do that but he sits up cutting me before i finish it.

"Does he kisses you the same way i do to you?"he ask, his voice coming like a whisper.

I know he is hurt now... all because of me being the idiot.

"No jay....he didn't do anything like that to me because we are friends....i lied to you ,to see whether your acting again....i am sorry"i say looking down.

"He didn't kiss you nor spend time with you?"he ask me and i look at his green orbs which shows happiness.

"Yeah....but he is a really hilarious and good person to be friends with"i say smiling at him.

I did not want to tell him that ray is gay since i promised him i would not tell anyone unless he do tell.

"You didn't believe me and you thought i was acting? Well, baby i am not acting and the day you left home...i didn't really got any good sleep beautiful i kept on missing you"he says getting of the bed and unbuttoning his shirt and i cannot help but stair at his beautifully formed body and it looks extra beautiful from the last i can remember.

"Are you done watching me?"he says and i look at him who was now in his boxer and I blush as i cover my eyes and hear him chuckle as he walk to me.

"Nothing you haven't seen before baby....you have seen me fully naked too"he whisper in my ear taking off my hands of my eyes as I blush hard.

"B-bad boy"i slap his arm as he lay on the bed laughing and I lay next to him in his arms. He turn to face me and he brings the blanket up to our chest and he rest his hand on my tummy as he bring me closer to him and it looks like my whole body was on Fire.

"Good night babies"he whisper and i close my eyes and fell asleep listening to his soft snoring.
______________________________________________

Well.....how was the chapter so far?

Comment,share and vote

Sweet_girl_as_always