You need to accept it, instead of trying to contain it.

INT. BANNER'S LAB - NIGHT (LATER)

[Banner continuously scans with a gamma-ray detection scanner on the scepter for radiation. Tony looks at his monitors, shifting and solving as many algorithms and equations, while Daisy is sitting at the corner looking at brain anatomy and how neurons communicate, and receptors receive and process the message. figuring out what Loki or the Specter changed in this neurotransmission process. ]

<The gamma readings are definitely consistent with Selvig's reports on the Tesseract. But it's gonna take weeks to process.>said, Bruce.

<If we bypass their mainframe and direct a reroute to the Homer cluster, we can clock this around six hundred teraflops.>said, Tony.

<All I packed was a toothbrush.>said, Bruce.

<(SMILES) You know, you should come by STARK TOWER sometime. Top ten floors, all R&D. You'd love it, it's candy land.>said, Tony.

< Thanks, but the last time I was in New York I kind of broke...Harlem.>said, Bruce.

< Well, I promise a stress-free environment. No tension. No surprises.>said, Tony.

[Suddenly, Tony pokes Banner with a MINIATURE ELECTRICAL PROD. Steve walks in on them, pissed at Tony.]

<OW!>said, Bruce.

[Tony looks at Banner closely.]

<Tony!>said, Pepper,

<Please, save the lecture Steve already gave me.>said, Tony.

<Well, I am glad he did. That was disrespectful and reckless behavior.>said, Pepper.

<You know, Tony, you look like a teenager whose mom is giving a lecture.>said, Clint, smirking.

[Tony rolls his eyes.]

The footage resumes.

< Hey!>said, Steve.

< Nothing?>said, Tony.

< Are you nuts?>said, Steve.

<You really have got a lid on it, haven't you? What's your secret? Mellow jazz? Bongo drums? A huge bag of weed?>said, Tony.

< Is everything a joke to you?>said, Steve.

< Funny things are.>said, Tony.

< Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense, Doctor.>said, Steve.

<No, it's alright. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things.>said, Bruce.

< You're tiptoeing, big man. You need to strut.>said, Tony.

< And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark.>said, Steve.

<You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables.>said, Tony.