Not an Update

First of all I wanted to thank  everyone for reading or commenting or voting.
It truly meant the world to me. When I started this story, I never Imagined that it would reach this many people,
So thank you all for enjoying this journey and story with me
And second I wanted to apologize for not updating for a really long time as long time watt-pad reader I have had my fair share of unfinished stories and it sucked every time so I am sorry.
(U don't have to read this)
Here the thing when I started this it was a whole different time for me I was an eight grade (I think— the draft was in eight grade-) but now I am in eleventh grade and my dream is to go to med school one day and the college I want has  really stupid high requirement (it is not the school but the scholarship like I get to go to the university for free) Like they want me to get 4 out 4 in my gpa and a minimum of 1500 in sat , and something in act 2 ( I don't know cause I haven't started studying it yet)
So u can say that I don't have any free time and most of the free time I get I am anxious and mentally exhausted cause my anxiety and OCD has been on a spiral since tenth grade and every semester the deadline just get closer and closer and I am genuinely terrified of not making it cause this has been my life dream since 3 grade I think ( I plan like very far head 😂) so I hope this cleared up why I wont be posting chapters in the foreseeable future .

If u have reached here thanks for understanding I posted this chapter cause although I haven't uploaded in years this story was still in the back of my head almost everyday (I checked every-time someone voted or added it in their personal lists -I loved the names- read all the comments) so  I guess I wanted to give u guys closure.