Let me take back the Third one.

INT. BANNER'S LAB ­ MORNING

[Back in the lab, the egos of these people keep rubbing off each other and at any moment, the shit will hit the fan.]

<You speak of control, yet you court chaos.>said, Thor.

<It's his M.O., isn't it? I mean, what are we, a team? No, no, no. We're a chemical mixture that makes chaos. We're... we're a time-bomb.>said, Banner.

<Yes, [He lowered his head.]we are.>mumbled, Steve.

The Footage is resumed

[Daisy stares blankly at the chair the words hitting her hard as she agrees with them, while Tony follows her gaze for a brief moment, and both share eye contact, until Daisy's eyes water so she breaks their eye contact and turns away, while Tony's eyes look down and there is a kind of far-away look in his eyes.]

<Okay, I need to know what you did to her stark?>Teased, Clint.

<I don't know. okay? It is bugging me too.>Scolded, Tony.

[Pepper rubs Tony's back to calm him down, which he appreciated.]

<I'm confident we'll find out more later.>said, Natasha.

The Footage is resumed

< You need to step away.>said, Nick.

< Why (puts his arm around Steve) shouldn't the guy let off a little steam?>said, Tony.

< (pushes Tony off)You know damn well why! Back off!>said, Steve.

<(comes face-to-face with Cap) Oh, I'm starting to want you to make me.>said, Tony.

< Big man in a suit of armor. Take that off, what are you?>said, Steve.

< Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.>said, Tony.

<I take [Tony is eyes are softened as he stares at pepper lovingly and smiles a flirtatious smile. A wide smile stretches on Pepper's face.] the third one back>Declared, Tony.

The Footage is resumed

[Daisy nods her head agreeing with Tony's statement.]

<I know guys with none of that worth ten of you. Yeah, I've seen the footage. The only thing you fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you.>said, Steve.

<I think I would just cut the wire.>said, Tony.

< (SMILING) Always a way out... You know, you may not be a threat, but you better stop pretending to be a hero.>said, Steve.

<(that did it) A hero? Like you? You're a lab rat, Rogers. Everything special about you came out of a bottle!>said, Tony.

[An awkward silence takes over the room as no one says anything.]

<I am sorry Tony. I really am> apologized, Steve.

<It is fine Rogers for what it is worth[Pepper puts her hand on Tony's shoulder to reassure him, Tony stops for a second then looks at pepper's intoxicating sea-green eyes she nods he takes a deep breath] I am sorry.>stattered, Tony.

[Smiles bloom on the Avenger's faces, tears fall from their eyes happily celebrating seeing their friend on their road to make amends. while Fury feels proud as a father but he doesn't show it.]

The Footage is resumed

They watch the next scene from Daisy's perspective.

<Daisy starts to lose focus in the argument and monitor Bruce, as he was clearly not comfortable, and she understands, when she first got her powers people arguing it never sat well with her.it mostly ended up breaking lamps, and glass thankfully no one ever got hurt because her powers weren't as strong as they were now. but she can imagine how much damage and death would occur if the hulk took over the wheel no doubt Bruce was thinking the same and that is a weight that she wishes no one has to carry on their shoulder it but she knows Bruce carry it nontheless> thought, Daisy.

[She can see that Bruce is lost in his own mind as his eyes are too focused on the wall never blinking, and his head is too still he was definitely trying to stay in control. He was still agitated and uncomfortable by the fight going on as his shoulders are tensed up and his arms are closed and his finger is constantly tapping on his arm above his elbow. After her observation, she gave up her defensive posture and gave him a reassuring smile and he noticed and returned it but his smile didn't quite reach his eyes, but his shoulders did relax a bit.]

<I am sorry for making you uncomfortable Bruce.>said, Steve.

<Dont worry about it Steve[he follows the statement with a reassuring smile.>said, Banner.

< I can see why the team needs her.>said, Nick.

<what made you say that now?>said, Steve.[As he rubs his forehead.]

<She notices the small things, she cares about her team well being, and I mean not just physically she understood that is hard for Thor to fight his brother, while we didn't.>

[Thor closes his eyes it was very hard for him to fight his brother, The entire time he felt guilty that he didn't want to fight Lok even though his brother was killing innocent people, but this woman Daisy she made this other version of himself accept his emotions, she even helped him now even though it been years.]

[Nick continues] she keeps trying to help bruce control the hulk and make him comfortable these things may have not seemed that big but in the future, but it is. Bruce not being comfortable is what caused the Hulk to go missing for two years. she is a good and needed addition to the team.>said, Nick.

<Yes, I agree and besides all this interesting Philspocial talking she would also be a good addition because she can destroy a planet theoretical ofcourse>remarked, Tony.

<When we get out of here we will go find, and recruit her?>said, Steve.

<Yes, we will>said, Clint.

<If there is indeed a greater threat.we will need all the help we can get.>said, Thor.

<So a seventh avenger then?>said, Natasha.

<This won't surly backfire at all.>said, Nick.

Words 950

My apologies for the very long delay and this incredibly short chapter.

Updates will be as frequent as possible 

This chapter is hopefully enjoyable for you.

Commentary and opinions from you are very important to me.

Also, if it is not much trouble I hope you could reread Chapter Seven this keeps getting stranger and stranger as it has been heavily reedited,and would affect the plot going farther in the story.