the ceremony

A/N: so hi! this is my first time writing a fanfic on wattpad so i have no clue what i'm doing so just let me know what you think also this chapter doesn't have any smut just like fluff so yeah enjoy.

__________third person pov_________

             It was a warm July day around 5 pm.
The two lovebirds Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste were finally getting married. The two have been together for five years now and we're in their early 20's. About two years ago their identities as Chat Noir and Ladybug were revealed to each other and only each other. But thankfully Akuma attacks have slowed down tremendously almost as if Hawkmonth had given up.
          The wedding was vintage themed, rustic oranges and browns and other nude colors. Marinette is wearing a long white wedding dress that laces up on the back, has a layer of puffy mesh on the skirt, and a five foot train. She designed the whole dress herself.
           Adrien was wearing a tailored white tux that suited his body amazingly. Making him stand out from all the other men. Only Adrien would be brave enough to wear a white tux.
         The wedding was packed with members from both side of the couples family. Marinette maid of honor was of course Alya and her three bridesmaids were Nadja, Rose, and Juleka. the bridesmaids wore lavender high low dresses.
          Adriens best men was Neno, his body guard, and ironically Natalie(natalie simps where u at). they all wore black suits. Natalie looked like a lesbians dream. While adrien was literally a Marinettes dream.

___________marinettes pov___________

           I can't believe i'm finally marrying Adrien, the love of my life. I can't wait. i also can't wait for tonight. me and Adrien have had sex in the past but our honeymoon is going to be different. I can't wait to see what he's gonna do to me. "girl snap out of it" Alya says to me "it's time" she continues. i gather myself as much as i can and take a deep breath as my father grabs my arm to walk me down the isle.

____________Adriens pov____________

        My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. I thought i was gonna vomit up Marinettes moms spaghetti. The vows i wrote down will make the whole crowd smile so loud.
(IM SORRY) i saw Marinette walking down the isle with Tom. God she's beautiful. I can't wait to touch her skin and let my tongue explore her mouth. I'm gonna make tonight the best night of her life. i looked over into the crowd and saw my father smiling at me for once. I smile back at him and soon my beautiful bride was in front of me.

____________third person pov_________

             The two lovers were face to face, eye to eye. The minister started the ceremony with the usual pleasantries. then it go to the vows. Marinette started, "Adrien i've loved you for more time than you can imagine, and i intend to keep doing that. i want to be by your side when your sick and lonely or happy and excited  i want to share all your good and bad with you and be the best wife i can be if you'll have me."
             Adrien whose now tiered up a little starts his vows, "Marinette, you proved i could be loved even when no one else did. you made me think i was worth something and i want to spend the rest of my life repaying you for that. i want to be with you for all yours highs and lows and make your world better and be the best husband i can be if you will take me." adrien smiles. they both say "i do" at the same time almost like their hearts are connected.
     Their families and friends give them their congratulations and do the flower throwing and the bird seed. the couple then gets into the car and heads twords their honey moon destination.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter i'll promise to make them longer hope you enjoyed. :)