Day 3

A/N: chapter four woohooo. 6 more after this. but like look how cute that picture is. this is gonna be a short chapter

————————-third person pov————

             Marinette was tanning by the pool when her husband came and jumped in, splashing her whole body.
"you silly kitty you got me wet" she chuckled
"oh like last night?" Adrien smirked
Marinette rolled her eyes and jumped in with him. he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in to kiss her. she returned this kiss with such passion Adrien lost his breath. he reaches down and pulls off his swim shorts
"guess what M'Lady"
"what?"
Adrien grabs marinettes hand and puts it on his exposed penis.
marinette chuckles and she removes her bikini bottom, "your turn" he moves his hand to her womanhood and rubs his fingers over her clit.
she moaned slightly. adrien smirks and pulls the strings loose on her top letting her boobs fall out. he starts liking her nipple while playing with the other one. he continues to suck on her boobs going back and worth between one and the other while she moans. "auhu adrien you make me feel so good" she manages to get out through her moans.
adrien positions her then slowly pushes his member into her flower.
"does that feel good baby" adrien asks
"yes daddy" marinette moans
he continues to move in and out of her while she's a moaning mess. soon they both cum in each other's arms.

————————side story——————

         "look at them tikki that's my boy" plagg flex's.
"plagg you shouldn't be invading their privacy" tikki retorts.
"but i'm so proud of my boy" plagg tiers up.
"oh shut up" tikki teases.
the two kwamis were sitting in the kitchen enjoying some snack while thei other halves were going at it in the pool.