Day 1

A/N : part 2 of my first wattpad fanfic. this one will have smut so you've been warned. okay byeeeeeee

___________third person pov_________
            Adrien carries Marinette bridal style through the door of their honeymoon location.
"are you ready for the night of your life mrs. Agreste", Adrien teases.
Marinette giggles, "you know it, mr. Agreste"
Adrien kisses her forehead, "rough or easy" he asks.
Marinette smirks, "rough"
Adrien smirks and throws her on the bed. he grabs a duffle bag out of the corner and pulls out four things awip, a gag, handcuffs, and a blindfold. Adrien takes off his pants revealing his already hardened member. he walks over to his wife and grabs her hair and pushes her mouth onto his dick. "cmon babygirl, go ahead and make me cum." Marinette happily complies and continues to suck his dick as he hold onto her hair.
         adrien soon cums and fills up her mouth and she swallows. Adrien pushes marinette onto her back and pulls off her clothes leaving her fully revealed. He handcuffs her left wrist then wraps the chain around the head board then handcuffs her right wrist. he puts the gag on then the blindfold. he grabs the whip and smacks her thighs making her jump a little then give as much of a smile she can give.
he smacks her thighs a few more times with the whip then her stomach and not as rough on her boobs. he places his lips onto her nipple and starts aggressively sucking making her moan. he massages the other boob with his hand while she continues to moan. he starts planting a row of kisses down her chest all the way down to her thighs. he kisses her inner thighs a little. she moves her hips a little showing what she wants.
Adrien smirks and gives her what she wants. he leans in and licks her clit teasingly. marinette pushes her hips twords him making her vagina go right against his mouth. he starts sucking on her clit making her throw her head back in pleasure. while he's doing this he starts to add in his fingers which drives her crazy. she soon cums all over his face.
"Are you ready" adrien asks. marinette nods. Adrien lines up his rod with her opening and pushes it in slowly at first. he continues to gain speed and force as he thrusts in and out of her. both of them moaning like crazy. he soon cums inside her and the two are out of breath. Adrien takes of the gag, blindfold, and handcuffs and throws them on the floor.
"i love you Adrien" Marinette says out of breath. "i love you too" he replies and kisses her. she returns the kiss and grabs his neck. the two fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: i hate this just as much as you too. sorry about this. anyways ahahahhahahahahaha stay tuned.