day 2

A/N: let's talk about that picture real quick- y'all- pinterest is the best. anyways i'm gonna try to make this chapter longer but this is mostly smut so it's kinda hard since i did all the explaining in chapter one. oh well hope you enjoy.

———————-third person pov—————

              The newly weds woke up next to each other and smiled at the presence of each other.
"good morning love" Marinette kisses Adriens cheek.
"good morning mari" he holds her hand.
"i'm gonna take a shower, join me?" Marinette chuckles.
"sure princess" Adrien smiles.
The two make their way into the bathroom and stood in awe at the sight of the huge shower area.
"ew! warning next time" plagg says while flying out of the bathroom covering his eyes from their naked bodies.
"y'all have fun" tikki chuckles and flies out along with plagg.
"i forgot our kwamis were in here" Adrien chuckles.
"cmon silly kitty let's get in the shower" Marinette says kissing him.
The two get lost in the kiss for a few minutes. soon Adrien picks her up and she wraps her legs around him. Adrien carries her over to the shower and turns on the water and steps in without breaking the kiss. 
After a few minutes of "their tongues wrestling for dominance" they break the kiss to catch their breath. Marinette reaches down to Adriens member and starts moving her hand up and down.
"Mari- auhu" Adrien moans. which only encourages Marinette more. she gets more violent with her motions and Adrien responds with moans of pleasure. soon she goes down to her knees to finish him off. she sucks on as much as she can and continues to rub the rest. he finally cums down her throat. "you taste good kitty" she purrs.
"this might hurt a little princess but just trust me i'll make it up to you" Adrien smirks.
he pushes her onto the shower bench and inserts his still hardened member deep inside her with one thrust making her gasp. "A-Adrien omg adrien" marinette cries. he continues to fuck her roughly till she cums.
"now babygirl....brace yourself" adrien says as he rolls her onto her stomach and positions her where her ass is in the air. He spanks her a few times leaving red hand prints. Adrien then inserts two fingers into her ass. Marinette moans "god adrien" this encourages him. he starts moving his fingers in and out of here while she moans loudly. "adrien i'm ready" Marinette says in a short of breath tone.
Adrien takes notice of what his wife said am slowly pushes his member into her ass till all of him is inside her.
"let me know mari" adrien sighs
a few seconds pass, "i'm ready"
he grabs her hips and starts moving her back and fourth on his dick making marinette scream. while he's trusting into her he reaches and starts playing with her soft boobs. "Mari i'm gonna cu-" he came before he finished his sentence.
"Adrien that felt good" Marinette admits out of breath.
"i know baby but i'm not done yet"
Adrien lays her down of the floor of the shower and puts her legs around his neck. Adrien slowly starts to lick away all the wetness that had formed on her vagina. he starts to use his thumb to move her clit in circles as he licks her opening.
"i-i'm gonna cum" marinette admits
adrien then starts to suck on her clit till marinette cums. he cleans her up and the two finish their shower.

A/N: i hate this as much as you do. and do not hate me this is just the idea i had. anyways byeeeeee.