Day 5

A/N: i don't think anyone actually enjoys these haha oh well im gonna finish this one then i might do more miraculous one shots and im working on soul eater one shots right now.

————————third person pov—————

"tikki spots on" marinette calls out.
"plagg claws out" adrien yells.
The two jump to the roof top of a nearby building and look over the city.
"god it's beautiful" ladybug glistens
"not as beautiful as you" Chat smiles.
ladybug blushes and looks back at the city, " have you always loved me"
"since the day i met you m'lady" Chat leans against her shoulder, "and now i have you"
"and i'm never letting you go" ladybug grabs his hand. Chat sits up and kisses her while pulling her onto his lap(justice for plagg and tikki) the kiss gets more passionate as it progresses. chat starts to rub Ladybugs area through her suit making her breath heavier.
"tikki spots off"
"plagg claws in"
the two kwamis fly off
"are you sure we should be doing this up here adrien?"
"why not"
adrien takes off marinettes skirt and panties and then her shirt leaving her fully exposed. he gently starts to suck on her breast making her moan lightly. he leaves a few hickies on her breast then starts to slowly kiss down her stomach. he reaches her area and slowly starts to lick her clit making her moan in pleasure. after a few moments he stops to remove his clothing.
"sex under the moon light princes" adrien chuckles
marinette smiles and looks up and down at his perfectly toned body that's illuminated by the moonlight. he lines his member up with her entrance and slowly pushes in. he doesn't gain speed or force he stays at a gentle pace and keeps eye contact with his lovely wife.
"your my world marinette" he cums inside of her and the head back down to their home.

A/N: honestly i'm tired of this i'm gonna do one finally chapter to finish it off then work on the other stuff i have planned. hope you enjoyed tho.