day 4

A/N: so last chapter was shitty. anyways this one is gonna be all over the place can someone give me ideas in the comments. god these are basically one shots. language warning in this one i don't know how to censor this one 

—————-third person pov———————-

Adrien was in the kitchen getting something to drink when Marinette walked up behind him and bit down on his neck.
"Mari what're you doing" Adrien asked in confusion.
"shut up and get on the table" marinette demands.
Adrien, intrigued, gets on the table as instructed by his newly erotic wife. Marinette gets on top of him and pushes him down where he's lying on his back and she's on top. She pulls off his shirt and starts leaving hickies and bite marks all down his chest as adrien lets out little grunts of pleasure.
Marinette pulls handcuffs out of her back pocket and handcuffs him down to the table with a smirk. she leans down to kiss adrien with such force it knocks him out of breath. she reaches down and starts massaging his dick while bitting at his life asking for entrance to his mouth. he opens his mouth letting her tongue in to explore. Adrien let's out a slight moan making marinette smile. she breaks the kiss and goes down to his dick that is standing at attendance. she teasingly licks the tip making adrien squirm. she continues to run adriens manhood but takes a different direction. marinette takes one of adriens balls and starts to suck on it violently making adrien moan in submission. adrien throws his head back and thrusts his hips up making his member hit marinette.
"silly little boy" marinette tease "you'll get what you want"
marinette changes courses and then continues to suck on his dick making adrien moan till he cums down her throat. marinette then positions herself on top of him and as his dick enters her pussy she lets out a loud moan.
"damn adrien you feel great as usual" she moans.
"can say the same bout you M'lady" he snickers.
marinette continues to go up and down on him as he thrusts his hips up to meet her speed.
"marinette i'm gonna cum" adrien whines
"m-me too" marinette admits
after a few more seconds the two cum in each other's arms.
"marinette"
"yeah"
"i wanna try something" adrien smirks "uncuff me"
marinette uncuffs her husband with interest.
Adrien grabs marinette and pulls her to where she is sitting on his face.
"adrien are you su- auhuh" marinette was cut off by adriens tongue circling her clit.
"A-A-adrien" she moans heavily.
he starts sucking on her clit with so much thirst marinette was about to explode. adrien reaches his hand to he breasts and starts squishing hard. marinette throws her head back in pleasure as adriens tongue makes it's way to her entrance. adrien licks around her entrance before pushing his tongue inside her feeling her inside walls.
"a-adrien i'm gonna cum"
adrien doesn't stop, he continues his motions till she cums all over his face.
marinette gets off of him "that was new, i liked it" marinette says breathlessly
"yeah we should do it again sometime" adrien says liking his lips in a chat like fashion.

A/N: hate this one most of all. see ya later ya little freaks.