{BROLY: SECOND COMING} Juggernaut Drive Unleashed | Hidden Power Returns {Pt. 2}

Opening:

DAN DAN KOKORO HIKARETEKU

(Dragon Balls spread and shows title card)

Dragon Ball Supernatural

(Shows Shenron flying threw the sky with Ketsu and his friend riding on him, then cuts to a train heading to the Underworld with everyone excited)

DAN DAN Kokoro Hikareteku

Sono Mabushii Egao Ni

Hatenai Yami Kara Tobidasou

Hold My Hand

(Shows Ketsu looking at the sky of the Underworld and lamenting on his recent adventures, then holding out his hand for the light above him. Cuts to him and friends having a beach vacation, then cuts to all of them flying to the light in the sky)

Kimi To Deatta Toki

Kodomo No Koro Taisetsu Ni

Omotte Ita Basho Wo Omoidashita N Da

Boku To Odotte Kurenai Ka

Hikari To Kage No Winding Road

Ima Demo Aitsu Ni Muchuu Na No?

(Shows the Three Factions and some newcomers from Asgard, as well as new enemy's and opponent for the next Rating Game. Then cuts back to Ketsu and others flying from the ground and up to to camera)

Sukoshi Dake Furimukitaku Naru You Na

Toki Mo Aru Kedo

Ai To Yuuki To Hokori Wo Motte

Tatakau Yo

(Shows Gohan transforming into Super Saiyan 4, Goten and Trunks fusing into Gotenks. then cuts to Issei entering his Juggernaut Drive.)

Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku

Kono Hoshi No Kibou No Kakera

(Shows Ketsu in Super Saiyan God, now transforming into Super Saiyan Blue. Then shows Goku looking up in the sky eventually looking back at the camera)

Kitto Dare Mo Ga Eien Wo Te Ni Iretai

Zen Zen Ki Ni Shinai Furi Shite Mo

Hora Kimi Ni Koi Shite Ru

(Now shows the ORC fighting against Shalba Beelzebub, Loki, and Diodora Astaroth. Now showing Ketsu preparing a Kamehameha while in Super Saiyan God, transforming into Super Saiyan Blue, to Super Saiyan 4, to Super Saiyan 4 God, and then to Omen Ultra Instinct, firing off the Kamehameha)

Hatenai Yami Kara Tobidasou

Hold Your Hand

(Then cuts to Ketsu landing with his friends and facing the camera, with new friends in the picture and enemy's in the background. Now with Ketsu and Koneko's son, Mirai on Ketsu's shoulders)

-----

3rd POV