Epilogue

The three roommates set everything up, getting ready for their first in real life stream. Dream had always wanted to do a face reveal while in person with George, so this seemed to be the best idea.

What they were going to do, was have the face cam set up, and for the first couple of minutes it would be George joking around and playing on the smp by himself, but he would be logged into his normal Minecraft account. The brunet would come up with an excuse for using Dream's Twitch account, and that was all. There was a plain white wall behind him, the door to enter the room just out of sight, so it'd be easy to say he just rearrange his room or something if anyone questioned the background.

After a couple minutes, Sapnap and Dream would burst through the doors, and essentially try to scare the shit out of George, even though the birt knew it would be coming.

Then, they would announce George now living there, and Dream's face reveal.

They talked about the whole plan, and then the blond and raven-haired males headed outside of the room, waiting.

"Hey guys! I convinced Dream to let me stream on his account since he never does," George laughed, looking to see chat immediately talking about the change in scenery. "Oh, yeah I rearranged my room, so that way I don't have to have the green screen right behind me, ya know?"

The chat seemed to believe his excuse for now, and he went on to run around and play Minecraft.

Around 15 minutes passed and the whole time he felt on the edge, wondering when the others would arrive, he was so lost in his head, he didn't even hear the door open.

"GEORGE!" two voices practically screamed, running forward at him and making George scream right back, all three laughing so hard they cried afterwards.

"We live together now!" George said, smiling at the camera. Dreams face was just out of view due to where the camera was placed, and so was Sapnaps face. The two standing boys pulled chairs into view, and sat down, the chat going ballistic upon seeing all three together.

"God, I've never seen them freak out that much" Dream said, looking over at the chat. His arm was resting behind George chair, and Sapnap was laughing as he looked over at the chat too.

They began to explain everything, not even acknowledging that Dream was showing his face. When people would donate talking about it, they'd just thank the person for the dono and not bring it up, keeping up the joke the entire time.

Once the stream ended, they all felt extremely happy with how it went. Sapnap left first to join Karl's stream, which left George and Dream.

They both went to the tallers room, since he had the bigger bed, and layed down together.

"I'm so happy I'm here with you" George said, cuddeling closer to the blond.

"I'm so happy your here, bubb" Dream giggled, hugging the shorter tighter.

The younger then grabbed his phone and shuffled his playlist, setting it off to the side. A familiar song began to play, and both sang along.

"Just wait 'til we're together, love
I'll tell you everything I'm thinking of

Cut my heart in half, give it back when you talk like that
Probably all in all, if they call, get a heart attack
Feels more like your death, lost my breath, can you give me more?
Do it all again, by the end, tell me I'll be yours"

~~~
word count: 603